Candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt as their 1st and/or 2nd choice in the 2013 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), with a score of 180 and above, are invited to a Screening Exercise as indicated below.
Candidates who chose Physiology as their programme of study are herebyinformed that they could be admitted into other/related areas of study, subject to acceptable performance. Alternatively, they should contact otherUniversities for admission into Physiology and contact the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for further directives. Details of the Exercise are as follows:
• Monday, 22nd July, 2013
• Tuesday, 23rd July, 2013
• Wednesday, 24th July, 2013
Engineering/ Medicine and Surgery/Dentistry/Anatomy/ Nursing
• Thursday, 25th July, 2013
The time for each of the exam days stated above is 7:00am Prompt
IMPORTANT DATES25th June – 17th July, 2013 – Registration for Uniport 2013/2014 post-UTME
22nd July – 25th July, 2013 – Screening Exercise (Exam)
Special Notes: First Choice Candidates: Input UTME Registration Number and confirm preloaded UTME details.
Second Choice Candidates should enter personal and UTME details.
How to Register Successfully
1. First, Print your slip for making payment by clicking on “Online Applications” link at the top of the application page at http://ecampus.uniport.edu.ng/. If there is no registration link yet, check back later.
2. Proceed to any of the Bank Branches (First Bank, United Bank for Africa (UBA), Fidelity Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, EcoBank Nig. Plc, First City Monument Bank, U & C Micro Finance Bank, Sterling Bank) listed on the Registration Procedure and make payment of N1,000.00 for Uniport Post-UTME (excluding Bank and Access Charges to an online practice test). The Screening Exercise will be Computer-Based. The online Practice Test is to enable candidates familiarize themselves with the actual test environment.
This environment does not test you on actual post-UTME past questions so if you require the actual post UTME past questions, click here.
3. Obtain an e-Tranzact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
4. Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on thepayment slips and upload your recent (not more than six months) full-faced passport photograph.
5. Click on submit button and print Photo-card.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
1. A clear copy of Photo-card printed online.
2. HB Pencil, Eraser, Biro-Pen, and Non-Programmable Calculator. (optional)
1. Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their 0’Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
2. Mobile Phones, Walkman, Ipod, Ipad and similar gadgets are not allowedinto the Screening Venue.
3. Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the link for the Application Form will be disabled at mid-night on 17th July, 2013
4. Candidates must report to Screening Venues by 7.00am each day.
5. Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agents, will not be allowed into the Campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
6. For technical support during the registration, send an email to putme2013@ uniport.edu.ng. For enquiries, call any of the following numbers: 08135775886, 08037452922, 08138740076, 08175125591, 08157374445, 08091540628
FINAL DATE FOR PROCESSING OF PHOTOCARD IS MIDNIGHT ON 17TH JULY, 2013.
VNTI: Remain Updated!!