The Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU), hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-Degree Programme for 2013/2014 Session.
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits in 5 subjects at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (for Law).
The programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
Available Subject Combinations
Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies (GLR)
Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)
Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)
Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Method of Application
1. Pay the Application fee of ₦15000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid).
2. Go to OAUCDL website: ( www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: “2013/2014 Pre-Degree Application” and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!”. You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
3. After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
Click on “Proceed to confirm your payment” and enter your e-tranzact Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number.
4. Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
5. The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the timeof the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
6. After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date ofthe entrance examination. In the meantime, you can take the practice examination to get familiar with Computer-based test.
Applicants are to note that the 2013/2014 Pre-degree entrance exam will be computer-based. You are hereby advised to familiarise yourself with thebasic use of computer.
2013 /2014 Pre-Degree Applicants are advised to to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
All candidates are required to register for 2014 UTME during the Programme.
All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copiesof forms will be accepted.
Applicants are to note that 2013/2014 Pre-Degree Entrance Exam holds atIle-Ife Centre only.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefullyand ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to doso may adversely affect the Candidate.
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
2013/2014 Pre-degree Application closes on Friday, 2nd August, 2013.
Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below.
Join us on Facebook and Twitter here: @VNTI_EDU
• JAMB UTME 2013/2014: Get The VNTI Guide To Admission Here
• Get This N750 AIRTIME CREDIT Now: Its FREE
VNTI: Remain Updated!!