This is to inform the prospective students of Imo State University that the IMSU 2013/2014 Post-UTME Form is now on sale. All the candidates who score 180 and above in the 2013/2014 UTME Examination conductedby Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and choose Imo State University, as their FIRST and/ or SECOND choice institution that the sale of forms for the post-UTME Admissions Screening Test is ongoing.
Disclaimer: This News is not verified yet, as there is no update on Imsu official portal and website, however, we called a few friends of ours who informed us that the form is on sale and it is N4,000, and also send us the registration guidelines. If you are a student of IMSU, please we would also love to hear from you.
The Imo State University 2013/2014 Post UTME Screening Exercisescheduled to take place fromWednesday, 17th July to Friday 19th July, 2013
Important Info: ELIGIBILITY
– All candidates applying for Imsu 2013/2014 post utme MUST score 180 and above in the 2013 Jamb-UTME.
– Imo State University accept first and second choice candidates.
– The date for IMSU 2013 Post UME begins July 17 to July 19, 2013.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates who scored 180 and above and made IMSU their 1st and/ or 2nd choice can Obtain their scratch card at the rate of N4,000.00 (Four Thousand Naira) Only at any point of sale (as specified below). payment covers screening fee, result checking and portal charges.
IMSU Paper Scratch Card Option
*.Purchase scratch card from point of sale stated below and follow the instructions on the card. Point Of Sale (Candidates can only purchase the paper scratch card at Owerri, Imo State only)
* IMSU Microfinance Bank
* IMSU Library
* Zenith Bank
* Access Bank
* UBA Plc
* Diamond Bank Plc
* Union Bank Plc.
After obtaining theImo State University 2013 post utme scratch card, go to Imsu official website at www.imsuonline.edu.ng and follow the Registration instruction
Proceed to the Final Step
* After opening Imsu website, Enter your details and then Confirm your entries before clicking on the submit button.
* Ensure that your recent passport photograph is scanned into the form before submitting.
* After clicking on the “submit” button, print out the form as evidence of your registration and bring it to the screening venue.
* Impersonation is a serious crime and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Law enforcement agent.
* Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
* GSM handsets, calculators or any other exernal materials MUST NOT bebrought into the screening venue. Such materials if confiscated will not bereturned. (it will be given to the imsu excos.)
* Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours. (this means that, you should start your registration as quick as possible, you know what happened when Jamb release result? the website will go offline for hours, this is due to congestion- thousand of people trying to access the site at the same time.)
– Candidates are required to come with the following items for the screening exercise,
* 2013/2014 original examination UTME result slip showing candidates photograph,
* pencil, eraser and a ball-point pen
Imo State University 2013/2014 Post-UTME Screening Exams will hold as follows:
Day 1 –Morning Session
Date: Wednesday July 17, 2013
Time: 8– 11 am
Faculty Of Science
* Computer Science
* Industrial Microbiology
* Animal & Environmental Biology
* Industrial Chemistry
* Industrial Mathematics
* Industrial Physics
* Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty Of Agriculture & Vetenary Medicine
* Agricultural Economics
* Animal Science & Fisheries
* Crop Science & Biotechnology
* Hospitality & Tourism Management
* Soil Science
Time:12 – 3 pm
Faculty of Environmental Science
* Estate Management
* Urban & Regional Planning
* Quantity Surveying
* Surveying & Geoinformatics
* Fine & Applied Arts
* Education Geography
* Education Fine ArtsEngineering
* Agricultural Engineering
* Civil Engineering
* Electrical & Electronics Engineering
* Food Science & Technology
* Mechanical Engineering
Day 2 – Morning Session
Date:Thursday July 18, 2013
Time:8 – 11 am
Faculty Of Business Administration
* Banking & Finance
* Education Accountancy
Afternoon Session Time:12 – 3pm
Faculty Of Humanities
* Theatre Arts
Faculty of Social Science
* Mass Communication
* Political Science (GPD)
* Education Government
* Geography & Environmental Mgt
* Education Economics
Day 3 – Morning Session
Date: July 19th, 2013
Time:8 – 11 am
Faculty Of Education
* Library & Information Science
* Education Library Science
* Education Guidance & counseling
Time: 12 – 3 pm
Faculty Of Medicine
*.Medicine & Surgery
Faculty Of Health Sciences
*.Medicine Laboratory Science
*.Nutrition & Dietetics
Important Information:The sales of Imo State University 2013/2014 Post-UTME Application Form Closing Dateis 12th July, 2013
For any inquires call IMSU Help Desk: Imo State University, ICT Directorate 08034351780, 08182478622
VNTI: Remain Updated!!