ADMISSION INTO FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND), NATIONAL DIPLOMA (PART-TIME) AND PRE ND SCIENCE (FULL-TIME) FOR THE 2013/2014 ACADEMIC SESSION.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND / HND programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State in the 2013/2014 Academic Session:
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES (PART-TIME)
The following programmes are available on Part-Time basis only for three academic Sessions.
A.SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
2. Science Laboratory Technology
3. Hospitality Management
4. Tourism Management
5. Computer Science
B.SCHOOL BUSINESS STUDIES
2. Banking & Finance
3. Business Administration and Management.
4. Office Technology Management
C.SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY.
1. Building Technology
2. Estate Management
D.SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
1. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PART-TIME PROGRAMMES.
Applicants for admission into the ND Part-Time programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
1. A minimum of five (5) O/L Credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
2. Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language is compulsory for allApplicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic.
III.PRE ND SCIENCE PROGRAMME
Applicants seeking admission into the PRE ND Science programme must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes in WASC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
IV.METHOD OF APPLICATION:
The application for admission into any of the programmes is fully automated. To start the registration process click here http://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/makepay/
1. All applications attract a charge of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only exclusive of bank and other charges.
2. All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
Payment of application form fees by candidates will be through Interswitch/Quickteller, so kindly find below the steps to be followed:
All applicants are required to make a note of their “Transaction ID” during the registration process.
Any ATM debit card having the interswitch logo can be used to complete the payment process.
If you do not have a debit card please visit any bank in Nigeria to request apreloaded debit card, also called a cashcard; the teller receives your cash and funds your debit card; thereafter you may proceed to the ATM or the institution’s website.
Check Here for More Info on the School Website @ http://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/adm.htm
VNTI FEDPOLY EDE
VNTI: Remain Updated!!