Gaining admission to study into the University Of Ilorin(UNILORIN), Kwara State is purely on merit. The University Of Ilorin as a centre of excellence admits candidates with the requisite qualifications for their programmes of choice.
Admission through UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) and some other criteria as listed :-
1. Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Language at the SSCE, GCE O’Level and any other equivalent examinations.
2. UTME score of at least
(i) 200 UTME for courses other than those listed in (5) O level Credits at not more than two sittings.
(ii) 220 UTME for Accounting, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Common Law, Economics, English, Electrical Engineering, Finance, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine & (5) O level Credits at not more than two sittings.
(iii) MBBS candidates who obtained: (a) 240 marks in the UTME and (b) Credit Passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalence in each of the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
In addition to the above, candidates must make the University Of Ilorin their 1st and/or 2nd choice to qualify to write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
For final selection into programmes, the candidate’s average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests are used.
The cut-off point for admission changes form programme to programme based on the overall performance of the candidates in the programme and is determined by the University before the release of the First(merit admission list).
Admission through Direct Entry
1. Minimum of credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Languageat SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification.
2. Either an HSC, OND or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken in UNILORIN.
3. An acceptable score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the direct entry screening result.
For questions regarding admission into UNILORIN, 2013/2014, comment below, and VNTI or a student Reader Would Get back to You in Due course.
Also Join our community and chat with Friends on http://
Get 1 year VNTI SMS alerts On Admissions, Post UTME And Scholarships for your school of choice Here: http://ow.ly/2bsBjs
Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below.
Join us on Facebook and Twitter here: @VNTI_EDU
• JAMB UTME 2013/2014: Get The VNTI Guide To Admission Here
• Get This N750 AIRTIME CREDIT Now: Its FREE
VNTI: Remain Updated!!