Interested candidates and the general public are hereby informed that theNigerian Army has comenced the sales of application form for her 70th Regular recruits intake for non-tradesmen and women.
The online registration will end on 14th June, 2013.
How To Apply For The 70th Regular Recruits Intake of The Nigerian Army:
Follow the steps below to apply and register for the Nigerian Army 70th Regular Recruitment exercise;
1) Buy a Scratch Card from any branch of Union Bank PLC or Unity Bank PLC near you.
2) Visit the Nigerian Army e-recruitment portal, www.narecruitment.org
4) Enter your card’s Serial Number and PIN in the space provided on the right-hand side of the page, click “Next” to continue the registration
5) Complete the application form, Save and Print a copy
** Candidates are advised in their own interest, not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
Qualification / Requirements:
– The basic educational requirements for entry as Non-Tradesmen/women into the Nigerian Army is SSCE/NECO/GCE with at least 3 credits including English Language in no more than two (2) sittings.
– Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by 22 June 2013.
– Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for men and 1.56 meters for women.
Pre-screening exam will hold at designated centres nationwide on 22nd June, 2013. All candidates should attend the exam with HB pencil and eraser.
REMEMBER; Application closes 14th June, 2013.
Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below.
Join us on Facebook and Twitter here: @VNTI_EDU
• JAMB UTME 2013/2014: Get The VNTI Guide To Admission Here
• Get This N750 AIRTIME CREDIT Now: Its FREE
VNTI: Remain Updated!!