After due consideration of the plea and pledge to be law-abiding by second year students of Ebonyi State vide the SUG letter of 8th May, 2013titled “OUTCOME OF SECOND SUG MEETING WITH SECOND YEAR STUDENTS”; I am pleased to convey University Management decision to hereby invite all the students back on Campus from Monday, 13th May, 2013 under the following conditions to be mandatorily fulfilled on arrival;
1) Report to their respective Faculty Deans with each students accredited sponsor for joint signing of undertaking for continued good conduct and toaffix passport of both the student and sponsor on the undertaking paper;
2a) Pay all approved school fees, as well as N5,000 per student as reparation for damages done to public properties during their violent demonstration;
2b) Second year students who had paid their school fees before 12 noon of 27th February 2013 are exempted from payment of the N5,000 reparation.
3) Obtain certified clearance certificate to qualify to partake in class lectures, quizzes and semester examinations.
4) Clearance Certificate will be issued only to students who have satisfied (1) & (2) AND Completed Registration of Courses in their Departments/Faculties .
5) All serving Second Year Course/Faculty representative, as well as the illegal Second Year Course Representative Forum , hereby stand disbanded.
Once more, Management thanks all concerned for their outstanding understanding so far and still urges security operatives to continue to protect all law-abiding citizens within and outside our annexes.
Sam N. Egwu
Registrar/Secretary to Senate
Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below.
Join us on Facebook and Twitter here: @VNTI_EDU
• JAMB UTME 2013/2014: Get The VNTI Guide To Admission Here
• Get This N750 AIRTIME CREDIT Now: Its FREE
VNTI: Remain Updated!!