VNTI can confirm recently, that there have been many rumours going online regarding the changing of candidates centre for the Jamb UTME examination this saturday, for the PPT.
We wish to inform our readers to calm their fears as only the Computer based candidates has a changed date of examination after it was shifted to may, otherwise, every other arrangement remains the same.
Candidates harbouring fears of change of centres in their hearts can as well clarify their centres ahead of saturday by checking online, afterall, Rechecking your photocard does not cost anything therefore we urge you to do so and be on the safe side.
You will require your scratch card PIN, serial number and your JAMB registration number to recheck and reprint your photocard. Then follow the instructions below;
How To Recheck or Reprint your Photocard (UTME 2013 Candidates only)
1. Visit the official portal by clicking here.
2. On the page that loads up, scroll to the section that is labelled “Re-PrintSlip”
3. Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided and click”Re-Print”.
4. Your photocard and exam date will be made available to you.
5. If your exam date or any detail is different from the previous photocard you had, then you will need to reprint it using your printer or at a businesscentre or cyber cafe.
We wish you all the best!
Please, Be kind Enough to share this easily on your wall for your friends using buttons below….
To Continously Receive Latest News updates from VNTI, Join us on Facebook and Twitter here: @VNTI_EDU
• JAMB UTME 2013/2014: Get The VNTI Guide To Admission Here
• Get This N750 AIRTIME CREDIT Now: Its FREE
VNTI: Remain Updated!!