This is to inform all aspirants of the University of Ilorin(UNILORIN), Kwara State, Nigeria, that the University has released her Remedial admission list of students admitted in all remedial programmes offered by the University for the 2012/2013 academic session.
The admission list according to the reports has been uploaded on the University website, and all concerned persons can access their admission status by logging on to the official portal at http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/ , a link to access the your admission status is provided.
ADMITTED STUDENTS REGISTRATION PROCEDURE, 2012/2013- School ofPreliminary Studies (SPS)
If offered provisional admission complete the steps outlined in 1 to 8 below
1. Complete the acceptance form with a NON REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCEFEE of Ten Thousand Naira (#10,000) which constitutes part of the school fees.
a) COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
b) PRINT OUT A COPY OF THE COMPLETED FORM.
2. Proceed to UNILORIN SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES PROGRAMME CENTRE , FUFU, near Idofian for clearance as from MONDAY11th FEBRUARY, 2013 TO 22nd FEBRUARY, 2013 (from 8am till 4pm daily).
Bring along the originals and photocopies of Remedial Form, CERTIFICATES/STATEMENT OF RESULTS as filled on-line for the admission process. Obtain a scratch card of the O-level examination body (or bodies) of the result(s)/certificate(s), e.g. SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, CAMBRIDGE etc, used for the admission process. Activate your scratch card by using it at least once but not more than twice to check the result for which the scratch card details are being indicated.
Bring the result(s) and the attached scratch card(s) to the School of Preliminary Studies (SPS), Fufu for verification.
Obtain the clearance certificate from the school of preliminary studies afterthe verification exercise.
3. Candidates are to ensure a minimum balance of Seventy Six Thousand Naira (#76,000) on their ATM card (MASTER CARD OR VERVE CARD) for payment purposes (Tuition: #80,000, school charges: #3,200, Health#1,000 and bank charges #250.00). Note that the Ten Thousand Naira acceptance fee earlier paid is part of the Eighty Thousand Naira tuition fee.
4. Go to the university website by login to www.unilorin.edu.ngand click onthe link 2012/2013 Remedial Registration to complete step 3 above.
a) Print 4 copies of the completed Registration form and submit 3 copies at(SPS) CENTRE, FUFU with photocopies of your 2013/2014 JAMB REGISTRATION SLIP, evidence of payment and all your other credentials:
5. Limited accommodation is available on first come, first serve basis at FUFU Campus. Candidates who are interested in taking accommodation from the University are to obtain accommodation form from the School of Preliminary Studies. A bank draft for Eight Thousand Naira (#8,000) made payable to the University of Ilorin for accommodation must be submitted tothe Bursary Department at Fufu and another refundable Bank draft for Three thousand Naira (#3000) made payable to the School of Preliminary studies as caution fees.
6. Apart from the charges specified above, candidates are warned not to pay any additional money to anybody during or after the registration exercise.
7. Any offer of admission that is not accepted on or before 24TH February,2013 would be deemed to have lapsed.
8. Note that lecture starts by 25th February, 2013 at the SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES, FUFU.
Prof. O .E Abdullahi
We wish you all the best!
You Can Reach us by comment below for assistance, if you have any questions.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI: Remain Updated!!