The University Management in recognition of the extant rule that first and final year students should be accorded priority in all allocation of rooms in halls of residence expects that by Friday, 25 January, 2013 all students in these categories must have been accommodated. In the light of this, the Vice Chancellor has directed that the remaining unallocated rooms after the mentioned date in each hall should be declared open to interested students who belong to any of the following categories;
· The Physically / Medically Challenged
· Students’ Union & Hall Executive members
· The Paramilitary Corps Members
Students who belong to any of these categories and are willing to be accommodated in the hall should indicate by registering in their respectivehall of residence on or before Tuesday, 29 January, 2013.
You Can Reach us by comment below for assistance, if you have any questions.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
• JAMB UTME 2013/2014 APPLICANTS: CLICK HERE TO GET THE VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSION
• Follow Us On Facebook Or Twitter on @VNTI_EDU
• CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT
VNTI: Remain Updated!!