List of Successful Candidates For Interview
1. The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successfulat the Entrance Examination for the first intake of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 15th September, 2012.They are to appear for interview before the Selection Board from Sunday,20th January, 2013 – Wednesday, 20th February, 2013 at the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano. Candidates will appear before the Selection Board in 4 batches for one week each as follows:
(a) BATCH 1. (Candidates from the under-listed states are to report on Sunday, 20th January, 2013).
(3) Akwa Ibom
(9) Cross River
(b) BATCH 2. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report on Sunday, 27th January, 2013).
(c) BATCH 3. (Candidates from the under-listed states are to report on Sunday, 3rd February, 2013).
(d) BATCH 4. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report on Sunday, 10th February, 2013).
(10) FCT Abuja
2. Candidates who fail to report on the above dates for their respective batches will not be allowed to attend the interview.
3. All candidates will first undergo a screening exercise which involves certificates screening, medical tests and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview,
4. Candidates must bring along the original and photocopies of the following
(a) Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
(b) Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
(c) Proof of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government as the case may be. Certificates obtained from Police Officers from the same State of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign.
(d) Acknowledgement Cards for external SSCE/GCE only.
(e) Police Academy acknowledgement forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form from Zenith Bank.
Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
5. Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
(a) Two blue shorts and 2 white T-shirts
(b) A pair of white canvas shoes and 2 pairs of white socks
(d) Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil
(e) Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation ofresults
(f) Second copy of Postcard photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Examination Centre during the Entrance Examination.
PPOLAC Admission Short- List.pdf
You Can Reach us by comment below for assistance, if you have any questions.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
• JAMB UTME 2013/2014 APPLICANTS: CLICK HERE TO GET THE VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSION
• Follow Us On Facebook Or Twitter on @VNTI_EDU
• CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT
VNTI: Remain Updated!!