NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY- NOUN DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS!!!!

Below are the basic requirements for admission into direct entry programmes offered at the National Open University Of Nigeria(NOUN), for all interested persons to take note off.

DETAILS OF THE DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
1. B.SC. COOPERATIVES MANAGEMENT
Candidates are required to possess any one of the following:
(i) OND (Upper Credit) in any of these areas -
*. Cooperative Studies
*. Accounting
*. Banking and Finance
*. Marketing
(ii) NCE with a minimum of 1 merit and 2 passes. Apart from Education, relevant subjects should include:
*. Accounting
*. Business Studies
*. Economics
(iii) GCE Advanced Level, with at least 2 credit passes. Relevant subjects toinclude:
*. Accounting
*. Business Management
*. Economics
*. Government

2. B.SC. HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
Candidates are required to possess any one of the following:
(i) OND (Upper Credit) in any of these areas -
*. Home Economics
*. Hotel & Catering Management
*. Hospitality Management
(ii) NCE with a minimum of 1 merit and 2 passes. Apart from Education, subjects to include:
*. Home Economics
(iii) GCE Advanced Level, with at least 2 credit passes. Relevant subjects to include:
*. Home Science & Management

*. Economics
*. Government

4. B.SC. ACCOUNTING
Candidates are required to possess any one of the following:
(i) OND (Upper Credit) in -
*. Accounting
(ii) GCE Advanced Level, with at least 2 credit passes. Relevant subjects toinclude:
*. Accounting
*. Business Management
*. Economics
*. Government

Sgd
Josephine O. Akinyemi (Mrs)
Registrar

VNTI NOUN

You Can Reach us by comment below for assistance, if you have any questions.

Also join us for future News and updates from your Institution by clicking any of this links below:
JAMB UTME 2013/2014 APPLICANTS: CLICK HERE TO GET THE VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSION
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON FACEBOOK
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON TWITTER
CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

VNTI: Remain Updated!!
www.nigerianuniversitynews.com

Comments

1. MAKO IFEOMA FAITH says:

how do i get the inquiries for admission

2. tayelolu says:

the payment of the school fees into the institution, its is per semester or per session annual.

thanks.

3. oluwanifemi says:

please can someone with lower credit in OND obtain the direct entry form for accounting department

• happiness says:

Pls i have OND in accounting, lower credit, can i enter with direct entry and start from 200 level in accounting? Thanks

4. sikiru adewale says:

I have OND in business studies with lower credit can i apply for. ENTREPRENEURIAL & BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ?

5. adewale says:

pls i need information abt noun i have OND already so i want to do there direct entry. if u are on bb u can add me up or link me with good person. this is my bb pin 231f6879. thank u

6. Adeniyi muttalib says:

I have HND in Accounting and certifield public accountant of nigeria, can I get direct entry to 300 level.

• Gabriel m.Sunday says:

I have HND in Cooperative Economics & mgt (Distinction) can be offer into 300level for cooperative Mgt. Reply via my email addresa above please.

7. Adeniyi muttalib says:

March 24, 2013 at 9:41 am
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

8. Ezekiel Tunde Omokhagbon says:

I have OND Upper Credit in Accounting. Can i go for Business Administration?

9. Ezekiel Tunde Omokhagbon says:

I also want to ask if Nursing has be accredited in National Open University of Nigeria; and if one with OND Upper Credit can be given a direct entry in same University.

10. chukwu stanley says:

will like to know how much is the school fess for the 100 level students

11. Callista C.A. says:

I want to purchase direct entry form for 2013/2014 session with NCE and would like to know how much is the schools fess for direct entry students and other requirements needed for the study. Again, is it possible for one to change course with direct entry admission? Because i didn’t like the course I studied in my NCE programme. I studied Biology & Mathematics but I preferred Business Education, Computer Science Education or Economics in Education. When will the 2013/2014 session direct entry form will be available? Please send the required information to my email as stated above. Thanks for your quick and reliable response.

12. Titilayo adeoye says:

Plz I have Diploma in Computer engineering at ABU and i will like to change to Mathematics/computer science.will d change be possible? more so im i eligible to apply direct entry wif d Diploma result(upper credit)? ……………….. and if possible how do i go about d application? plz send the reply via my email address…….

13. tonia says:

i studied business studies and awaiting my result can i apply for direct entry and wish to study economic and what are the requirement and procedures.

14. success says:

please, i want to buy the direct entry form, but av been to all the bank at ikeja non of them have it.please what should i do?

15. Eunice Uriah I says:

I have OND upper credit in Dental Technician,will i be accepted for direct entry into Nursing?pls i want to know.

16. hilda says:

i have HND upper credit in marketing, please can i get 300 level at NOUN for 2013/2014.

Urgent response please.

17. ndidi says:

I have ond lower credit in business administration i want to know if am qualified for direct entry

18. azeez bashir says:

I have HND lower credit in insurance I don’t if I can buy D.E form

19. olamide Adeagbo says:

please i have HND lower credit in mass communication, i want to know if there is room for me to enrol for undergraduate programme .Thanks

20. Owuru Andrew says:

Am an NCE holder I wish to apply for the direct entry. Nd @ the same time I wish to change the course I offer there I studied pes/English how possible is it and how do I go abt it plsand what are the necessary reguirement pls nd I will also appreciate it there can be likely suggestionn on the course that I can studied in as much I have past through NCE thanks in anticipation