ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY- AAUA ADMISSION LIST OFFICIALLY OUT, 2012/2013!!!

The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba(AAUA) has officially released her Undergraduate admission list of successfully admitted students in all degree programmes offered by the University for the 2012/2013 academic session.

All prospective students of the University can now check or confirm their earlier admission statuses by following the steps below:
1. Get the AAUA admission list status checking PIN at the University premises.
2. Click here to visit the admission status checking portal.
3. Scratch off the Access Card to reveal PIN
4. Enter your DE/UTME Registration No. (e.g 16292729IE)
5. Enter Serial No. & PIN of your card
6. Click LOGIN to check admission status.

Congratulations to all admitted students of the Adekunle Ajasin University for the 2012/2013 academic session.

VNTI AAUA

You Can Reach us by comment below for assistance, if you have any questions.

JAMB UTME 2013/2014 APPLICANTS: CLICK HERE TO GET THE VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSION
• Follow Us On Facebook Or Twitter on @VNTI_EDU
CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

VNTI: Remain Updated!!
www.nigerianuniversitynews.com

Comments

1. stanley says:

Pls the federal govt of nigeria should something about strike in the nigerian tertiary institutions

2. adeleke says:

My scratch card was damage due to. Flood in my area,so if u can help me to retrieve my pin I will be glad thanks.

3. Enugo Samuel says:

Please can u guys update,if aaua have released their 2nd list.Pls,am tired of waiting,maybe to take another jamb form or what.Pls,kindly email me via d above email address

4. Enugo Samuel says:

Please is anyone out there dat can kindly tell me if aaua ve released their 2nd list?,bcos am dying of curiosity!!!,email me via enugosamuel@rocketmail.com.And 500 airtime await someone wit useful information.Geniune informations please!!!

5. rita abisola says:

pls can u just help us upload our sch fee details,i mean ao much we’re paying as soon as possible,i’ll be waiting 4 d reply between naw & 2mao pls

6. Mercy says:

Are we to get a new scratch card 2 check admission status or d old 1

7. samuel says:

pls i have check my Predegree result on friday mach 1. They wrote congratulations on my result paper, but after i want to print that result they wrote No admission offered yet! Pls what can i do !!!!