WAEC GCE RESULTS NOV/DEC OUT FOR 2012/2013!!!! CHECK IT NOW!!!

We wish to inform all those who took part in the 2012 Nov/Dec WAEC GCE exam that the result has been released online December 19th, 2012.

6 Steps to checking 2011 WAEC GCE Results
Step1 : Identifying yourself: Supply your 10-digit WAEC GCE 2011 Examination Number. (ie. your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate seat number eg. 4123456789)
Step2 : Tell WAEC that your examination year is 2012. However you can type in other years if you are not checking for 2012.
Step3 : Select the type of examination you sat for. For GCE, choose Nov/Dec. or do otherwise if you wrote internal exam.
Step4 : Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
Step5 : Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
Step6 : Click “Submit” and wait for your GCE results window to come up.

How to check your WAEC result via a mobile phone
You can check your WAEC result via SMS.
To check your WAEC GCE Nov/Dec 2012 with a mobile phone, you will need to buy the WAEC Direct Scratch card for N350.

Simply send a short code in this format:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear to 32327 .
For example, if your WAEC Examination number is 42966731, your PIN is 123456, and you sat for WAEC GCE in 2012,
send WAEC*42966731*123456*2012 to 32327 .

The WAEC SMS result checking service costs N30 per SMS and is available only on Glo, Airtel, and MTN networks.
Sending your WAEC result to your email

With the result checker function at the WAEC Direct website, you can send a copy of your WAEC result to your email address.

This will make it easily accessible when ever you need it. My advise is that you send a copy to your email address when checking your WAEC GCE/SSCE result at the WAEC result checker portal.

This is because you have only 5 access to your WAEC result per scratch card. Sending a copy to your email means you can access it as many times as you want via your email.

To send your WAEC result to your email, select the Send results to Email option on WAEC result checker, after you have logged in and enter your email address and click submit.

A copy of your WAEC result will be sent to your email address.

See website for checking: http://www.waecdirect.org
Share your result below in comment after checking. Also ask questions where necessary.

VNTI WAEC

You Can Reach us by comment below for assistance, if you have any questions.

Also join us for future News and updates from your Institution by clicking any of this links below:
JAMB UTME 2013/2014 APPLICANTS: CLICK HERE TO GET THE VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSION
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON FACEBOOK
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON TWITTER
CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

VNTI: Remain Updated!!
www.nigerianuniversitynews.com

Comments

1. Margaret Ikolodo says:

I’m Margaret Ikolodo by name, I just gained admission into Houdegbe North American University Benin but right before now I was not having my O level results, but seat for the just released GCE examination and when I went to check my results 2days before xmas it was bad really horrible, I could not show it to my parents so I saw Mr Jude’s number online and I contacted him, and he told me it was nothing and I didn’t tell my parents what my results was. So I did just wat Jude asked of him and on Thursday I went to check and it was all good, the grades have change. Just to confirm all this I was at waec office yesterday and I told then that I wanted to see my results but they said the certificate is not really yet, so they took me to their cafe were they do their works online at their office in Ogba and I brought a new scratch card again there and it was just what Mr Jude said I would see. I’m really thankful and grateful to him..

2. Jumbo ndidi nancy says:

When will GCE withheld result will be out

3. Ify says:

Plz ii dnt hv money but i want my waec result to b out wat do i do?

4. hillary says:

pls, is there any thing i can do to save my education. I am in my final year and i am looking for English and chemistry. I just check my gce sesult but i was very bad. What can i do?

5. hillary says:

pls, is there any thing i can do to save my education. I am in my final year, am looking for English and chemistry. I just checked my gce result and i was very bad. Help me.

6. mr caleb says:

Waec GCE is out,for upgrading call 07062477447

7. mr arnold says:

upgrade and unlock your withheld and outstanding WAEC/GCE result today.. Contact waec official Mr. Arnold on 07068321936,08171982354

• VNTI says:

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT WARNING TO ALL FRAUDSTERS SPAMMING THIS STUDENTS INFORMATION WEBPAGE TO DESIST FROM SUCH ACTS ELSE RISK BEING NABBED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES.
      AS A MATTER OF PRECAUTION, YOUR IP AND ADRESS ARE BEING SAVED.

WE ADVISE ALL STUDENTS ESPECIALLY DESPERATE ONCE TO AVOID SUCH PERSONS AS MR ALFRED, MR ARNOLD AND OTHER MISTERS WHO CLAIM TO HAVE A CONNECTION WITH ANY GOVERNMENT AGANCIES AS WAEC AND OTHERS FOR THEIR OWN GOOD.

SUCH PERSONS ARE ONLY FALSE AND MISLEADING, AND ONLY SERVE TO DUPE YOU OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

BE CAREFUL

MGT
      VNTI Nigeria

8. MR caleb says:

@ify no problem, call me so we can talk.

9. Obynx says:

Visit http://www.kranta.com for your access to all past questions in JAMB (With Subjects combination for various courses) and WAEC. With access to over 2 million learning materials that will improve your performance in this exams.

10. Edith says:

Am xo happy, my result was withheld but nw has been realised all tankz 2 mr caleb call him on 08160261369

11. Edith says:

Am so happy,my result was withheld but nw has been realised all tankz 2 MR caleb God bles u sir. call him on 08160261369.

12. uchenna okochaawoke says:

my name uchenna okochaawoke.please i want to know if my result is out.serial no is 1200200206.pin code…145807388282.pls if possible send your telphne number so that i ca call you
    thanks

13. Mr. arnold says:

Did you fail in your WAEC/GCE exams?? or your result was withheld? for help, contact Mr. Arnold(waec officer) on 07068321936,08171982354 to unlock and upgrade your results today..
    Mr Arnold; 07068321936,08189781963,08116043222

14. doris simon igoli says:

i wrote my waec gce since last year at borokiri new road axis, until nw my result is stil witheld. Pls i want to use the mediun to inform weac that they should release my result. My number is 08137990270 or 08034884521

15. Tude says:

Hello Everyone
    I am very happy today because i was able to upgrade my result through this man called Mr Tude who works in the WAEC GCE office . This man is very kind and nice he helped me to upgrade some of my result that i failed so if any of you need this kind of help please contact him through his person phone number 08061538997

• john igwe says:

Mr tude is a complete fruadstar, he dupe my friend with d sum of N5,000 and d result ir stil d same. Now he is not picking his calls any more.dn’t call him 4 any tin.

16. Thanks says:

Hello Everyone

17. Ajuwon says:

Am Ajuwon by name, hav been luk 4 help on my waec gce witheld result, pls Mr Arnold i need u help

18. Ajuwon says:

Am Ajuwon by name, hav been luk 4 help on my waec gce witheld result, pls I need help

19. Ajuwon says:

Am Ajuwon By Name, hav been seeking 4 help on my wace gce 2012 witheld release. Pple help me oh

20. BOX says:

Hey, my name is Box, my family relocated to Nigeria 2 years ago, i wrote waec and passed buh failed biology only. And i’m going for a medical course, please i need to upgrade ma result. Please call ma number if you can help…+2348067115792.

21. Fraudster, Mr Arnold(waec officer) says:

Did you fail or have any problem in your WAEC/GCE result?? contact Fraudster, Mr. Arnold(waec officer) on 07068321936,08171982354 to unlock and upgrade your results today..

Mr Arnold; 07068321936,08116043222

Mr Arnold is a certified Frausdter, You can confirm that through his number, as he has more than a thousand lines

22. sunnel says:

Pls am seeking admission into unilorin as a direct entry student with an ND at Akwa-Ibom State polytechnic lower credit. Will I be offer admission? Kindly reply me.

23. john says:

Are you among those who sat down for the last session of examination? Did you score a low mark in your subject or is your result withheld? This is to inform the general public that upgrading and releasing of withheld result is out waste no time if you need help in your result by call 08108918276

24. Happy says:

I want to thank Mr moses for helping me to upgrade my result I am very happy now if any of you need his help kindly contact his phone number 08061538997

• john igwe says:

This is a guy dat used mr tude as his name in one of the post now answering moses dat is 2 show dat he is a real fruadster u can comfirm it with his phone number.

25. Johnson from PH says:

I want to thanks Mr Moses for helping me with my result …. Thank you sir you are in did a God sent … Thank you sir for saving my life

26. joy says:

I want to thank mr kelly for helpin me withedin and upgrade my result for me thank you sir his num 08106297477

• john igwe says:

it’s all lies dn’t belive them.This is a guy claim 2 be mr arnold comfirm 4rm d number. They wil all go 2 jail they should not worry is jst a mater of time.

27. adeyemi afusat says:

pls when are you going to relased weac gce result held pls i want my own result relased pls o if u can help me call dis number 08062196382

28. saiki cornelius says:

what happen to cornelius saiki nov/dec/gce2012 result with exam no 5282404214 at bammy college agbado centre

29. YEZEKIEL GODSWILL says:

PLS GOD MY FWDS OWN IS OUT LET MY 2?

30. stacy says:

AM Stacy by name, i had problem similar probleMs with my waec result and the date of birth registered was wrong, and before then i had already gotten admission, so before my clearance in contact one Mr. Momodu who helped me he works with WAEC/GCE..
    I just want to say thanks to Mr. Momodu for helping me upgrade my waec result….if you know you have similar problems you can reach him with this numbers 08116043222
    if you need my help you can call me on my number(stacy-08168099948) and i can stand for him cause I KNOW HE IS FOR REAL BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE…
    Good luck folks

31. Mr Mark says:

how to check or upgrade your WAEC result call 08133325867 – Topix

32. seun alumu says:

pls i want to check my wace result that i did this 2013 pls

33. Anita says:

34. joy says:

i was on a site when i saw a post

35. monica says:

IS IT TRUE THAT WAEC GCE IS OUT

45. Mr Moses says:

46. Samson says:

47. Alex says:

48. Nancy says:

49. shola says:

Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is shola

50. Dr Braimah says:

Trackbacks

1. [...] the West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released results for the November/December 2012. Click here now To check your result.In an interview with the head, Nigeria National Office of the WAEC, Mr Charles Eguridu, on Friday in [...]