NYSC ADJUSTS 2013 BATCH A MOBILIZATION- SEE NEW TIMETABLE HERE!!

Due to some national issues, the NYSC Management decided to accordingly adjust its 2013 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Time-Table. The adjustments affected the orientation Camp commencement date among other things.

The new Time-Table has been update on NYSC official Website and it is stated below. NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2013 Batch A Event

Date
1 Pre-Mobilisation Workshop 16th January, 2013
2 Registration of Foreign-trained Nigerian Graduates 10th December, 2012- 26th February, 2013
3 Submission of Masterlist. Screening/Vetting by Mobilization Officers. 21th – 23th January, 2013
4 Action by the ICT Department. 21st – 29th January, 2013
5 Delivery to Corps Mobilisation 30th January, 2013
6 Delivery of Preliminary Printouts to CPIs 30th – 31st January, 2013
7 Return of Corrected Printouts by Institutions to NYSC NDHQ 4th – 6th February , 2013
8 Action by ICT 4th-19th February, 2013
9 Sorting and Packaging of Call-up letters 20th – 25th February, 2013
10 Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions/ NYSC Secretariats 26th – 28th February, 2013
11 Briefing of Prospective Corps Members Throughout the year
12 2013 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course 5th March – 26th March, 2013

Please visit the Website at www.nysc.gov.ng for more information

VNTI NYSC

You Can Reach us by comment below for assistance, if you have any questions.

Also join us for future News and updates from your Institution by clicking any of this links below:
JAMB UTME 2013/2014 APPLICANTS: CLICK HERE TO GET THE VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSION
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON FACEBOOK
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON TWITTER
CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

VNTI: Remain Updated!!
www.nigerianuniversitynews.com

Comments

1. adejuwon adesuyi says:

I Adejuwon Adesuyi 2012 batch C corps member serving at Cross River State with state code Cr/12C/2002 & callup no NYSC/FPN/2012/198744 using this channel to apeal to the NYSC Director General to kindly grants my relocation request to Osun State,due to my Asthamic ill condition.I forwarded my application to the state Cordinator through my Local Government Inspector on the 7th jan 2013.I will appreciate,if my request could be granted without any delay.Thank you Sir.

2. okabie chinyere gift says:

Am a student of Rivers State Polytechnic Bori,please I want to confirm if there is anything like summition of jamb slip or jamb registration number before any posing can be made. I will be grateful if my question will be answered.

3. fawa bamidele remilekun says:

Am fawa bamidele remilekun a student of lagos state university. I want to confirm if ther is anything like summition of jamb registration before posting can be made sir I would appriciate if my question is answered. Thank you sir

4. ezeilo esther says:

Pls I want to know if university of ilorin is among the schools going for batch a service

5. The new batch A 2013 call up number sent 2 schools with error shuld be treated fast cos delay is dangerous. What re the affected student 2 do?

6. okongwu jane says:

Pls the mobilization list pasted in my school is written error on it what does that mean i want to no

7. oni olushola says:

the error list was pasted in my school nd they askd all jambite to pay 5200 as correction fee.shud we pay?plz we need quick reply sir

8. What’s our hope to join the Batch A’ corp member for the service year of 2013 cos the mobilizatn that was first sent contain much error.

9. From Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti

10. ukah chikaodi says:

pls i want to know if my school, esut ‘ll be among those going 4 nysc batch A?

11. Pls wat is hop of dose of us whose names apear in JAMB error list

12. Please I am comfuse of this thing dey called error list .please I am beycome on somebody to explain it to me because somebody most fent ooooooooooo please please please

• My dear plz don’t fent oooooo live goes on wit or witout we are hvin d similar problm here too at O.A.U so all what u need to do is to keep on prayin dat it should be resolved on time plz take it easy wit urslf

13. What is the board doing about those whose name appear on the error list of batch A

14. I saw a notice of re-adjustment in nysc timetable i.e opening of camp is now on 26th of march. Is it true. Pls i need a reply soon in order to know how i will prepare. Thanks

15. People are speaking their minds nobody is replying. How can this confusion b cleared off the students minds? Perhaps the children of the nysc officials won’t b affected so they don’t care about others. Nice

16. Sir,please how sure are those with error list and partimers,pre-Nd wil go in batch A?i heard we will all go by march…

17. Oloni Solomon says:

i am a student of o.a.u d mobilization list pasted didn’t include my dept list which is Demography and social statistics, i want to know if another list will be pasted and if our dept list will be included for this batch A service

18. Ehola Adeniran says:

Comments and questions should be treated to avoid unnecessary repitition. Thank you and well done. Shoolla frm Ilorin

19. egre glory awoghale says:

pls am a uniben student 2010/2011 session my name came out in d mobilisation error with a wrong jamb reg num now i don’t have call up i need help
    my jamb reg is 72635499CG

20. pls i want to no if noun is among of d mobilizing skul,urgent reply pls

21. Abam,obeten says:

Pls,i want to find out if
    the increment in the nysc allowance from #19800 to #39000 is true.

22. Master galaxy says:

I graduated from esut.i want 2 knw weather the service is 2yrs & salary #38,000 hv implemented.

23. JIBUNOH KELVIN says:

pls nysc chairman what about does that dont have jamb number but paid the 4600 you people ask us to pay how you people do us are we going with this batch C which is Oct; Nov;? pls send me your reply to my email.just want to sure of what am doing for now