NIGERIAN ARMY 69TH REGULAR RECRUITMENT EXERCISE BEGINS FOR 2013, APPLY NOW!!!!!

This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for the 69th Regular has began .

How To Apply
Interested candidates are to:
a. Purchase Scratch Cards at the cost of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only at all Union Bank Plc and Unity Bank Plc branches nationwide.
b. Visit www.narecruitment.org using the user name and password
c. Complete the application form and submit online
d. Print Out the form and come along with it and the scratch card to the designated recruitment centres.
Qualification & Requirements
Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits in not more than 2 sittingsin WASC/NECO/GCE/SSCE/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language. Applicants must be between the ages of 18-22 years by 18 February 2013 . Male and Female applicants must not be less than 1.65 and1.56 metres tall respectively.

PLEASE NOTE
*. The recruitment exercise would hold at designated centres nationwide from 28 January to 8 February 2013. You are advised to carefully read theinstruction page on the website or call the following support lines 08103728743,07052560387, 07087329824 and 08092637974
*. All candidates must attend the Zonal Screening Exercise at the designated Zonal Centres for their respective states.
*. Candidates are advised in their own interest, not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.

Application Closing Date
Application closes on 22nd January, 2013.

VNTI NAITE

Also join us for future News and updates from your Institution by clicking any of this links below:
JAMB 2013/2014: CLICK HERE TO GET “THE VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSIONS IN NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTION
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON FACEBOOK
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON TWITTER
CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

VNTI: Remain Updated!!
www.nigerianuniversitynews.com

Comments

1. fiberesima Eli says:

i try loging in wit d password n username i used but cant access d form d said login in failed, pls wat myt b d probem?

2. Ekere paul baba says:

I am frm benue state,i need 4rm anybody,it has being long dat i trying 2 join scene 66intake.

3. Okoye Chibuike says:

Does it mean that B.sc holders are qualified for the application? Pls reply to me via email or phone number. okoyechibuike@yahoo.com. 08064128411. Thanks

4. for more information abt d 69 intake meet me on halapomeji95@ 2go

5. I wont to be a army i like how there address and they treament

6. What if I want to join with a National Diploma Result? Please tell me the steps I could take If I can.

7. Ayoolaphilips says:

Pls which uniform are we to use 4 d zonal recruitment excersise

8. Daniel Sandi says:

Pls i want to knw d necessary materials needed fr d screenin exercise apart frm ur documents? Is it lyk campin ground?

9. may God help me in dis 69th intake

10. Ekere paul baba says:

4 any help pls call 07038186143;it have been long am trying 2 join help

11. Olorunda femi says:

God come nd help me truly oo.fm

12. thanks so much for this opportunity. I have been trying to secure admission into one of the institutions in Nigeria but either that problem or this problem will erupt.

am preparing for the 69th rri screening and like the aforementioned, a problem is about to erupt. I have registered for JAMB and O’level (I have complete o’level before but because of my line of study I have to enroll for another)

so, pls, I will like to know if both the screening and training exercise will not disturb my exams. thanks.

13. Am just 24yrs old but am highly interested,cant I apply? And how do i know my hight measurment

14. MATHIAS BALA says:

GOD TIME IS DE BEST, I BE TRY SINCE 66 INTAKE BOTH I BELIVE DIS TIME GOD WILL CLEAN MY tears. am going for dis screening with an angel at guiden, no weapon fanction against me shall prosper,may GOD HELP US ALL IN JESUS NAME, SAY AMEN.

15. Ayoolaphilips says:

This site is bad we don’t even c anybody to answer our questions

16. When is the nest recruitment going to take place?cos I lost my card after purchasin it and couldn’t meetup again with the givin closin time.pls am eager to be an army.

17. Can 29 years and above be recruited