NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY- NPA SCREENING RESULTS AND ADMISSION UPDATES, 2012!!!

Candidates are worried over the release of the Nigeria Police Academic Examination Results which was conducted on the 15th September, 2012.

We advice all aspirants to stay calm has the results is been proceeded, talking to a DSP in the Academy we are made to know that the results will be out any moment from now.

The delay of the NPA entrance examination results is as a result of poor candidates examination, read is statement below.
“The result is yet to be released because the performance of the candidates was very poor and if the result is to be released as it is without adjusting our cut-off point, we won’t be able to gain enough students for the institution.
To that, we have decided to adjust the cut-off point so as to accommodate more students.

Applicants should not be deceive to pay any sum of money for result upgrading or admission processing as it is fraud.

The institution will commence academic activities proper by 2013. The result will be released as soon as we’re done with the cut-off point adjustment.”

More so, we are informed that only 300 candidates will be selected from each of the states making it a total of 10,800 students across the federation.

Source: Nairacareer
VNTI NPA WUDIL

You Can Reach us by comment below for assistance, if you have any questions.

Also join us for future News and updates from your Institution by clicking any of this links below:
JAMB UTME 2013/2014 APPLICANTS: CLICK HERE TO GET THE VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSION
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON FACEBOOK
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON TWITTER
CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

VNTI: Remain Updated!!
www.nigerianuniversitynews.com

Comments

1. Please till when the result will be out?

2. Idoreyin udo umoren says:

Please email me as soon as the nigerian police academy admission list is out
    THANKS

3. Should we expect d result diz yr or nxt yr? Bcoz d yr 2012 is almost over. And whc month in yr 2013 wl d academy commence session?

4. Ukandu henry says:

Hi i’m ukandu henry pleases when the result comes out send me e-mail

5. Pls tell us the website to check for the result

6. Thanks 4 ur authentic info just let us no how n wen it wil be release either on news papers tel us d paper more greaset 2 ur elbo

7. pls i want to knw if the nig polac admision list is out

8. abdulkarim muhammed says:

pls wat is their cutoff mark

9. To my fellow aspirant, d info i received during a call conversatn wt an adm. officer in d academy diz morning wz dat d shortlisted candidates list wl b released online on JANUARY 16, more so d academy wl kick-off at d end of diz mnt. Fellow aspirant, let us b optimistic and hope 4 d best frm God. C u all in Wudil.
    Tsmart78{2go}

10. To my fellow aspirants, d info I received during a call conversatn wt an adm. officer in d academy diz morning wz dat, d shortlisted candidates list wl b released online by JAN.16, more so d academy wl kick-off diz mnt also. Fellow aspirant, let us b optimistic and hope 4 d best 4rd God. See u all in Wudil.
    Tsmart78{2go}

11. pls contact me tru d username(2go) martez123 wen d result comes out.

12. Adodo Divine Monday says:

Pls update me immediately d result is out. I pray God to help me achieve it through jesus name, amen! cos is only him have d power.

13. Tosin bejide says:

If d result is out dis month are we still going 4 screening

14. when is the admission list coming out

15. Sanni Nuhu says:

You information is compelling. May what you are telling us be true and of beneficial to the candidates.

16. Plzz any news wen d result may be out? I need 2 knw.

17. tonyomalex says:

pls,is result been relized?how can some one checke if yes.

18. Yazeed abdullahi says:

I wnt 2 adviced gov about d exam our people they wrote exam of npa more than 100,000 as hw is only 7,000 they pass

19. Umar abbas adamu says:

Pls help me if my name is in the successful candidates list pls inform me

20. Eteng mbasekei okoi says:

Is so amazing 2 me but to all d exam writers just go check ur name because d list is out gudluck to u all an may God see u through check me at 2go(bowman9) 4 details about second list if ur name is not there???thnks

21. Eze stanley o says:

please send on how to check our result

22. Eze stanley o says:

sorry for mistakes.please send me mail on how to check if i made it

23. Pls, it is batch 4 / 5 is not out pls reply

24. Tank God i made it into npa i hav gone 4 d interview nd am back.

25. How was d screening like

26. Way did they ask u?

27. Sorry I mean wat are d questions u were asked.

28. Ajayi Oluwafemi Michael says:

@oyinola, u nid 2 b there, it’s xo interesting, i mean d screening.

29. Ajayi Oluwafemi Michael says:

Pls let us knw wen d final list of d screening exercise, if it’s out

30. Pls wen iS D final resuT comin out lEt mE no on ma num. 08101920185…..I Will be so much appreciAtive. ThankS

31. abdulhadi umar says:

i see name but nt on news paper wht happen polac i the feed back

32. johnkingsley says:

Please if i didnt putting n.pa for jamb wot will I do