NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY- NOUN GRADUATING LIST AND 1ST YEAR EXAM RESULTS OUT!!!!

This is to inform the general public most especially the students of National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) that the management has released the list of graduating students and the year one examination results.

All concerned students can now check graduating list and last semester examination results in their respective centres.

However, you can also access your results online all you need to do is to go to this link http://www.noun.edu.ng/ , sign in and then click examination registration you will be directed to where you can see all the results.

Congratulation to all the first ever official NOUN graduates, we wish you all best of luck in your life after school.

VNTI NOUN

Also join us for future News and updates from your Institution by clicking any of this links below:
JAMB 2013/2014: CLICK HERE TO GET “THE VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSIONS IN NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTION
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON FACEBOOK
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON TWITTER
CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

VNTI: Remain Updated!!
www.nigerianuniversitynews.com

Comments

1. Egwuonwu says:

Noun as started addimition 4 2012-2013 session

2. Luther Hon says:

Dear
    Can someone explain to me why I cannot find my name in the graduating list after completing my course work and submitting my research project?
    Why my last exam results cannot be found in the general results record?
    I have complained at my study center but no one seems to have an explanation.
    I have written emails to Lagos but no one has responded to me.
    Please, someone should bail me out this state of confusion.

3. IBRAHIM EMMANUEL says:

Can students from NOUN go for NYSC

4. Results of my 1st semester 2011/2012 exam in courses with codes CIT751 and CIT731 were missing from the result released. Ny contact with Yenagoa study centre over this matter has not brought out the release of the two courses’ results.

Please, help me.
    Mavric no. NOU110387840
    course INFO TECH
    level 700 M SC
    centre YENAGOA
    YEAR 2011,2012 1st semester exam

5. austine chinedu says:

many thanks to noun for helping so many people succeed in life,if not noun our hope and future is lost.once again keep it up.we as student must protect our image and identity as a good noun students all over the nation.we, especially I cannot fails you.
    i urge an interested students to join the noun,it is the best university in the country now. may God bless noun. i love NOUN.

6. Never u miss the chance of becoming some body in life becos noun is one of the best university.

• Benjamin Thomas says:

Yes addo you can say that again

• Benjamin Thomas says:

But I have reservations in my centre at okemosan coordination of exam is very poor. You can imagine someone coming to write exam struggling with fellow students to write name and stay under the sun with the rest of the crowd to get called into the exam hull. How can one perform during the exam that is if you are lucky to hear your name in the crowd. No public address system it’s so annoying and frustrating.

7. Marshal S. Olimmah says:

please, I wish to draw your attention to this problem that students are facing ,which have become a nagging one, that students are made to pay for course materials of the different courses they entered for, and these course materials wont be given to the students after all, with no excuse or apologies from the school authority or officials for their unavailability, does this not amount to stealing with tricks? some thing must be done to this fast to curb this trend, because this has impeded students pursuing their programs as planned, I am a victim of this. since I started studies with this school I have never been given course materials complete, and even when that happens,no refund is made to that effect. please let the authority be informed that students are aggrieved because of the added cost this has caused studying in NOUN to. I am asking that some thing be done fast to this. Thank you.

8. chukwudi christian says:

pls noun i don”t want dispointment, i will study with all my life and saves my life is in u.

9. francisca obiwulu says:

I love noun,but we’re facing challenges of unavailability of course materials.I registered 10 courses in dis semester,i collected only but one course material.many of the materials are offline ie are not in our websites. please i beg the management to pls help the poor student. we dont have facilitators talk more of textbooks. how can we cope and d exam is fast approaching. from Anambra.

• izedonmi sunshine olorunloju says:

same problem everywere,no course materials for student and some of the materials are nt online.

• Usaini Hassan says:

I started the course named Bsc. Community Health in the year 2010/2011 and all the courses/subjects i was assigned to do was registered both registable and examinable done and passed but yet not graduated.And also due to my good 5years completed . We”re almost 9 of us with these kind of problems. Please we are hopping the authourity should look into the matter. thank you for your considerations.

10. Thou a very good place to study, the msterials are quite voluminous compared to regular university program.

11. When will your study centre benin city commence courses on elect/elect engineering?

• oloyede tolulope david says:

sir/ma, ‘am a master’s degree student of schoool of science and technology my result of 2013 and 2014 of this 2 courses CIT851 and CIT 854 the result of sept to oct 2014 is also yet to be out please help me . tnks and God bless.

12. Thanks for your efforts in sustaining this program. It has been so difficult assessing my 2012/2013 results. A paper I submitted the tmas and wrote the exams was reposted to my TMA home. Please its had to understand, i need clarifications. Thanks and God bless.

13. THOMAS ONU says:

A length of time is lost between the end of a semester examination and the beginning of the course registration of the next semester. Working students do not have a lot of time to read a lot of course materials. But, if courses registration for a fresh semester starts earlier after examinations, working students have better time to commence reading the course materials required for a new semester. I pray the NOUN authority to open the portal early for courses registration for old and returning students to commence their semester work early, to avoid getting overloaded with course work when exam is approaching, please.

14. NWEKE CHINEDU MOSES says:

please,as every other student has his or her result accessible in their portal i cant have mine.i am a 500 level law student.i have tried what i could to see my result but to no avail.please i appeal to exams and record to sort all my results out and post to my portal. matric no NOU090309234

15. NWEKE CHINEDU MOSES says:

please i am still praying NOUN to upload my results on my portal..i am 500 level student from Awka sttudy centre

• Usaini Hassan says:

Please release my all result includes with CHS 599, CHS311, CHS326, CHS430, CHS501, CHS513, and CHS520 respectably .Please help me and settle my long time problems.

16. Adeoye akeem says:

I’m pleading the noun vc and thd entire staff to please re open the porta bcos some student have nt print their exam slip due to some reasons,like me dat i was sick during registration b4 i knw the porta was closed.once again noun shd reopen their porta so dat we can ave acces to the exam slip even if it is aday pls pls pls.

17. Adeoye akeem says:

Pls noun vc i’m beging re open the porta so dat we can print our exam slip.pls pls pls

18. Pls NOUN help us reopen exam registration portal cause most of our sch. Mates haven’t registered pls. God bless

19. Hello to you all, Am Chinadu from Abia state i wrote jamb last year and i score 140 meanwhile my school cut off mark was 250 i look around on how to get any help because it was actually my fifth time of and i cannot see my self staying for another one year again.

20. NWEKE CHINEDU MOSES says:

PLEAS,MY APPEAL TO VICE CHANCELLOR AND EXAMS AND ASSESSMENT,I AM A FINAL YEAR STUDENT OF LAW IN AWKA STUDY CENTRE,FOR TWO YEARS NOW I HAVE NOT BEEN SEEING MY RESULTS NEITHER ON MY PORTAL NOR ON PUBLISHED ONE.I HAVE WRITTEN THRICE AND HAVE VISITED EXAMS AND ASSESSMENT AT LAGOS,YET NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TO THAT EFFECT.
    PLEASE I PLEAD THAT YOU USE YOUR GOOD OFFICE TO BRING OUT MY RESULTS..

21. BRIGHT U AJIKWARA says:

Please can some one advice me on how to become a successful student of noun.pls pls

22. BRIGHT U AJIKWARA says:

Pls sir /madam l need a canseilor my number ‘s is 08058261176

23. UNEKE MARTIN SUNDAY says:

Dear V-C,I commend the effort and enabling environment put in place for us(student( in NOUN.Pls, sir l have written to the school registrar regarding omission of my result on GST 102 Use of English II written in year 208 ,credited C,. up till now has not reflected in my portal.A Request for speedy response and will be grateful. Thnx…..UNEKE MARTIN SUNDAY ..(2004]2005…NOU040035067(A dept.of BSc criminology and security studies

24. I wish to appeal to NOUN head office, Lagos to release my result and possibly graduate me since I have finished my course work in 2013/2014 session. My study center is in Makurdi, Benue State with Matric. No. Nou100086698, Phone No.: 07033915099. paper withheld include:-
    (i) ESM 291, CHM314, ESM303, ESM304, ESM306, ESM308, ESM311, ESM317, ESM322, ESM324, ESM328, ESM341, ESM342, ESM343, ESM345.
    I look forward for your favourable consideration.

25. This is beautiful.

26. samuel adefusi says:

well,this is a disappointment in which noun students will payed what he/she owe the school concerning the course material and will not be given to the students.is this nit acts of strick/stealing? l don’t just know what else to call it l.Now,l paid all my fees,still,my course materials has not been pasted therefore TMA is approaching GOD and no money to get the materials from the CAFE…please we needs help from the school AUTHORITY
    OBALENDE-LAGOS

27. Odigwe Patrick Eneduwe says:

please i wish to inform the management of my missing result. I sat for the march/April 2014 exams and wrote seven papers. But six papers was released remaining one paper left. My matric no is nou144020339 and the missing result is CIT 701 Foundation of information and communication Technology. I am from Asaba study center. I am studying information technology at the PGD LEVEL.

28. Alex Ajayi says:

The V.C,Cancelor and the entire Management Of NOUN.i beg you in the name GOD the creator of heaven and earth,to pls kindly Re-,Open the Portal Site for E-exam registration.The delay when the Site is on is due to certain circumstances that Warranted Our Control.I table my Apology on behalf of myself and the entire Students that have not yet register for the E-exam.GOD bless you as you respond positively.

29. OKORIE DANIEL says:

pls NOUN should try and help the students with materials.up noun.the one and only university in nigeria.