The Kaduna State University(KASU), has released her admission List of Candidates offered Provisional Admission into the Science Basic and Remedial Studies Programme for the 2012/2013 Session.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – READ CAREFULLY
The underlisted candidates have been offered provisional admission into the Science Remedial Studies Programme. Registration of qualified candidates starts on Monday 3rd December 2012 and ends on Friday 14th December 2012.
The procedure for the registration is as follows:
1. Report to the College of Basic Studies (as indicated on the admission list)for the screening of your documents. You are to come with original and/or Internet copies of your WAEC/NECO , Application Form , Indigene Certificate , Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age and three passport size photographs .
2. After being successfully screened, obtain a collect bank teller from the bursary representatives and proceed to the bank to pay the prescribed fees into the account indicated on your bank teller. Note that the tuition fee for Kaduna State indigenes is N30,000 while those from other statesis N35,000 .
3. After the payment, collect a receipt and pin card from the College of Basic and Remedial Studies.
4. Enter your application number and the pin number and fill the online form. Print 3 copies of your registration form & two copies of your admission letters and submit to the College of Basic Studies.
5. The website will be opened and registration starts on Monday 3rd December 2012 by 10 a.m. and will close on Friday 14th December 2012 by 4 p.m. Any student that fails to register during this period will forfeit his/her admission.
6. Any student found to have forged any of the above forms at any time will automatically be expelled from the College.
Congratulations to all admitted students.
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
Also join us for future News and updates from your Institution by clicking any of this links below:
• JAMB 2013/2014: CLICK HERE TO GET “THE VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSIONS IN NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTION
• CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON FACEBOOK
• CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON TWITTER
VNTI: Remain Updated!!