AUCHIPOLY 2ND BATCH ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013!!!

The Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo state, has released her Second batch admission list into National Diploma and Higher National Diploma programmes offered by the Polytechnic for the 2012/2013 academic session.

Note that the school will re-open December 10th, 2012 for the next academic session

VNTI AUCHIPOLY

Also join us for future News and updates from your Institution by clicking any of this links below:
JAMB 2013/2014: CLICK HERE TO GET “THE VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSIONS IN NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTION
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON FACEBOOK
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON TWITTER
CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

VNTI: Remain Updated!!
www.nigerianuniversitynews.com

Comments

1. emmanuel says

Pls i want 2 kwn whether my name is out in second barch, name Daodu Emmanuel Ojo,deparment electrical eletronic eng technology.

2. Mr MARK says

This is to inform the General public that the Auchi Polytechnic University has released 2rd batches of her 2012/2013 admission list. The list comprises of bothND and HND. and Jamb UTME candidates. Students whose name do not appear on the school website are advised to call the admission office line 08035643643 and check their names on the notice Board in the Exams and Records area of the University premises. Hopefully more lists are expected before the end of the Year. Good luck. The Myschool Team

3. Auchi Polytechnic University says

4. Osita Emeka says

Pls i need somone 2 help me check my name Osita Emeka in d 2nd batch dis my numb 08162694799 contact me’ department Architecture faculty environmental science.. GOD bless u’

5. Okoh eruvie says

Pls cn someone help me to check for auchi second batch of ND: these are my details: OKOH ERUVIE; COMUTER SCIENCE

6. Dulcial says

I jst dnt understan d way u auchipoly re drivin 2. U keep on sayin d list is out while is nt yet out. Wen i go 2 d scul notice board i c notin. Wer den ve u place d list!! U guys should pls b realistic nd place d list so dat student wil no wat nd wat 2 do.

7. Auchi Polytechnic University says

The Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo
    state, has released her Second batch
    admission list into National Diploma
    and Higher National Diploma programmes offered by the Polytechnic for the 2012/2013 academic session.The admission list which has long been awaited by the prospective students of the institution is now available on school notice board.The Students whose name do not appear on the school website are advised to call the admission office line 08035643643.Note that the school will re-open December 22th, 2012 for the next academic session.

8. Okotete Edesiri says

Pls i need help nw,wil d sch relase 3rd batch?my name is okotete Edesiri.public admin. Num 07030423529.

9. francis Anebuagbo Jerry says

♍γ̲̣̣̥ names are as stated above and am one of †ђξ students aspiring F☺я̩̥̊ admission into AUCHI poly computer science τ̲̅ȍ be precise and ћāѷє a lot of news that †ђξ list ΐƨ out and I want τ̲̅ȍ please ask τ̲̅ȍ help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ check F☺я̩̥̊ ♍γ̲̣̣̥ name and I will be greatful if you did. Thank you.

10. francis Anebuagbo Jerry says

And I will also be greatful if you can reach ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ on ♍γ̲̣̣̥ mobile fone on 08085965693 •̸Ϟ•̸ƭћǟπƙ γØu•̸Ϟ•̸-̶̶•-̶. Once again.

11. Aliu anataku abel says

Pls sm1 shud help me chek mine.am wiling 2 pay d person…,Aliu Anataku Abel.a computer science…u cn cal me on 07038800267.thanx n God bles

12. oike says

Pls somebody should help me check for my name. Oike godfrey aitahimewena department of mass communication. Dis my number 080943361250 looking forward to hear from u. God bless u

13. blessing Amarachi ezem says

Please can someone help me check for my name blessing amarachi ezem for computer science please.here is my number 08089895751 or 07064764571 thank u so much.looking forward to hear from u.God bless u