This is to inform all admitted postgraduate students of the Ambrose Alli University(AAU) Ekpoma, that the Late registration for courses has begun for the 2011/2012 academic session, and the procedures are similar to the previous ones, but for some addition of fines.
The recommended procedure for registration by Postgraduate Students for the 2011/2012 academic session is as follows:
(a) New Postgraduate Students
The following steps should be followed to register for Postgraduate programme:
1. Obtain payment clearance slip and eligibility form from the school of Postgraduate Studies.
2. Take the payment clearance slip to any of the designated banks nation-wide and pay the appropriate school fees and acceptance fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only for the session via eTranzact.
3. Log on to the University cPortal @ www.myaau.comand follow the steps as outlined on the portal to pay your acceptance fee and school fees.
4. A matriculation number will be generated automatically by the portal on successful completion of payment of acceptance fee and school fees.
5. Take the acceptance fee and school fees payment printout from the portal to the accountant in the School of Postgraduate Studies to obtain the University receipt.
6. Obtain the course registration forms from the School of Postgraduate Studies with the University school fees receipt. Complete same for signing by the course Lecturers/Supervisors, Head of Department/Director of Center or Institute, Secretary and Dean of Postgraduate School.
(b) Old Postgraduate Students
Old Postgraduate students should follow steps 1,2,3,5 and 6 above to paytheir school fees and register for courses/thesis or dissertation for the session.
*. Payment of acceptance fee, school fees and course registration: 9th of November to 30th November, 2012.
*. Late registration (with the payment of late course registration fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only: 3rd December to 17th December2012.
All students should comply strictly with the above procedure. Any candidate who fails to register within the stipulated time shall have his/her admission invalidated in the case of new students and his/her studentship shall lapse in the case of old students in accordance with the rules and regulations of the University.
(1) Fidelity Bank Plc
(2) Zenith Bank Plc
(3) Access Bank Plc
Chris Adamaigbo, KSC
Deputy Registrar, Information/Public Relations office
VNTI AAU EKPOMA
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
Also join us for future News and updates from your Institution by clicking any of this links below:
• JAMB 2013/2014: CLICK HERE TO GET “THE VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSIONS IN NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTION
• CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON FACEBOOK
• CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON TWITTER
VNTI: Remain Updated!!