ABU ADMISSION LIST FINALLY OUT FOR 2012/2013!!! CHECK NOW!!!

We are happy to inform all prospective students of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria that JAMB has uploaded the admission list on her own website.

How to check the ABU admission status online
1. Log on to www.jamb.org.ng
2. Click on “check admission status” under 2012.
3. Enter your registration number, and submit to view.

Congratulations to all students who made the University Admission List!

VNTI ABU

Also join us for future News and updates from your Institution by clicking any of this links below:
JAMB 2013/2014: CLICK HERE TO GET “THE VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSIONS IN NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTION
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON FACEBOOK
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON TWITTER
CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

VNTI: Remain Updated!!
www.nigerianuniversitynews.com

Comments

1. Wao ALHAMDULILLAH AV BEEN ADMITTED TO STUDY ACCOUNTING.FELLOW ACCOUNTANTS OR ABUSITES ADD ME ON 2GO WIT ‘ALIFACEBOOK’ AM SO HAPPY

2. Congratulations, @Yasalam

3. Aliyu Bala says:

Congrat bro.

4. Shamsuddeen Idris Wasagu. says:

Is this after d cancellation of d one released on saturday after convocation?

5. how do u no yah salam ? do u still depend on d old list ?

6. THANKS MY BRODAS……Bro dis was after d old list was cancelled,nd mind u some dat find there name on d error list were not in dis 1.but i also av a confirmation that only 45percent of d list was uploaded by jamb.so let all patiently wait till d skul release it.SUCCESS IS OURS

7. Ameh mich says:

Pls, i need a clearification concerning the released of admision list. Have they released new one after the counciliation?

8. Aliyu Bala says:

Why is d purported admission list not published on ABU’s website? Y?

9. ugboja godfrey says:

when will medicine list be out

10. Tyo or Kyerga says:

I wonder what will become of ABU in the next five years. a university senate that is controlled by few illiterate Hausa(s). Admission in ABU is not based on merit, but strictly on religion and tribal inclination. It’s a pity ABU has become a poultry farm where the qualified are not important for admission. ABU senate is treacherous, sagacious, malicious and above all highly demonic. Well, all of you shall account on you deeds on the last day. shame to you ABU….

11. will there be 2nd list this year?

12. Pls sum1 shuld help me check mine. Here’s my Reg no.:25647597DE.
    Reply me on zeeboyj@yahoo.com

13. Some1 should help me 2 check mine.Dis is my reg no:25993113CI

14. My problem is that ABU gave me admission but when ever i check my jamb admission status wt wil frst appear on d page is congartulation UNIMAID has given u a provisional admission to study chemistry a 4yrs degree programme, wen i dnt even include them in my jamb,am so confuse nd dnt knw wt to do. Rili nid ur hlp plz

15. Congrat! Regno. 25647597DE, NAME: Jibril Abdul-Aziz, Faculty: Environmental design, Course:Quantity surveying

16. Ifeoluwaseun Adeyemi says:

@Kyo or Kyerga: why do you say so?

17. Baro, S.A says:

Hi, my daughter is admited to read mech. eng. but she has E8 in maths, what happens to this offer?

18. Plss wen ll second list b out for ABU adm?? Need someone to answer mee plsss

19. Pls wen is ABU 2nd list coming out ??

20. Is there any 2nd list,wen d matriculation is tomorrow.

21. xcommando says:

I LOVE ABU ZARIA AND WISH HER HAPPY NEW YEAR, TO THE RECTOR, SENIOR STAFF LECTURERS, STUDENTS AND NON ACADEMIC STAFF.

22. xcommando says:

WHEN WILL THEY RELEASE THE 2013/2014 ADMISSION LIST OF ABU ZARIA?