AAUA 1ST BATCH ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013!!! CHECK NOW!!!

The 2012/2013 Merit admission list of the Adekunle Ajasin University(AAUA), Akungba Akoko Ondo State has been released for checking.

Although this list is not on the university website yet, candidates who participated in the various entry exams can now check their admission status on JAMB website.

How to check your admission status
1. Log on to www.jamb.org.ng
2. Click on “check admission status” under 2012.
3. Enter your registration number, and submit to view.

Congratulations to all admitted students.

VNTI AAUA

Also join us for future News and updates from your Institution by clicking any of this links below:
JAMB 2013/2014: CLICK HERE TO GET “THE VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSIONS IN NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTION
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON FACEBOOK
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON TWITTER
CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

VNTI: Remain Updated!!
www.nigerianuniversitynews.com

Comments

1. Aminu Bello says:

I don’t say something for the education of nig.

2. Adeyemi oyindamol tawakalt says:

Pls help ooo, is the direct entry admission out wth the jamb student too. Because i choose adekunle ajasin akungba for my direct entry.
    Pls i nid information if d direct entry addmission is out or not yet.because aaua as release der jamb merit list name

3. Adeyemi oyindamol tawakalt says:

Pls is the directentry addmission list out wth the jamb list too. Any to tell me pls.becos i aaua for DE n have not yet c my list.

4. the list is out, just checked mine. was picked for sociology, special tnx to God anywayz.

5. BostinjΘse says:

I tenk GOD I wΔs admitted

6. Pls wen are they releasing the second batch list for aaua and even on their site.

7. ilesanmi abidemi racheal says:

pls i score 30 in post utme and my jamb score is 240 am applying for mass communication pls help me oooooooooooooooooooooo

8. ilesanmi abidemi racheal says:

pls oooooooo what is the cutt off mark for mass communication ?

9. Pls when is aaua admission registration starting cos we are anxious

10. omoyeni comfort says:

Pls o o i wan an info abt adekunle admission first, av nt seen my name i scored 53 in my post utme an 232 in my jamb wat is my chance to getting admission

11. AFOLABI ADEYEMI EMMANUEL says:

pls i wnt 2 c my name on d list b it merit, 2nd, 3rd list plz, plz, oh, i know d board are really tryn 2 fix dis pls oh let d cats out of d bags thanks GOD BLESS U ALL.

12. Plz wen Ȋ̝̊̅§ †ђξ second list coming out? ȋ̝̊̅ nid Ūя̲̅ reply? Thanx;)

13. Oke ogundowo says:

Tank aaua i got it at last i am admitted 2 study economic in d faculty of social science. So Glory b 2 God ALMIGTHY

14. Olofin Busola says:

Please am scared ooo, my name is not yet out nd my jamb mark is 207 and my postutme is 50% please what are my chances am scared nd I just want my name to be out plzzzzzz

15. ALE OLAWALE says:

Pls is d admission letter available 4 printing?.and hw do i print it

16. Raji idris olalekan says:

Pls have checked the direct entry admission status,but av not been admitted yet. What happen to we direct entry student.

17. Raji idris olalekan says:

When are they posting the admission status of direct entry to jamb website or the school website because i have check it in jamb website but is not there.

18. Omoniyi adekunle j says:

guys wen is d second batch cumin we r waitin 4 it.nd wat is d cut off 4 mass cum

19. Oladele feyisayo says:

20. Oladele feyisayo says:

Pls i nid help 4rm VNTI, I scored 46 in my PUME n 201 in JAMB, my course is Eng studies (1st choice) n pol science ( 2nd choice). I didnt c my name in d 1st list, pls is 2nd list or any other list out. You can add me up on 2GO ; Oladele1223 and FB Horladele pheyishayor. Tnx. God bless u

21. Ayodele Oluwafemi says:

22. Pls am finding it hard 2 chek mai admission status on jamb website nd am very anxious,any1 dah can help me out pls

• Oluwasemilore says:

d admission status is out,Go to d skul 2get an access card(i.e d pin u wuld use in checkn it), den,log on to d skul website,wen u enter luk 4a place dey wrote search,nw use dis (AAUA ADMISSION STATUS 2012/2013 ACADEMIC SESSION).,

23. Olofinro oluwapelumi says:

Aaua pls wt is goin on wt d list?ppl ar getn frustratd includn me.let us knw our fate so dat dos who’l tak jamb wil do dat be4 it closes

24. pls,are we goin 2get another scratch card 2check 4 our admission status or still use d old one….because i scored 219 in jamb and 48% in postume and as 2nd choice…i put in for sociology..but it keeps on tellin me ‘no admission given yet’…pls i need u 2tell me what 2do…i’ll be very grateful

25. Is direct entry in akugba require jamb for nd