NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY- NDA 2012/2013 APPLICATION FORMS OUT!! APPLY NOW

This is to inform the general public that application into the 65th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna will be available online from 1st November 2012 – 28th February 2013 . Access codes are to be purchased at the cost of Two Thousand Five hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only, excluding bank charges of N500 for an online application. Applicants applying for admission into NDA MUST also apply to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board and carefully select Nigerian Defence Academy as their choice of university. Such applicants are expected to sit for the Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) .

SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Applications should be submitted online. On completion of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form. Upon release of the JAMB results,candidates should return to the applications portal and download their Examination Admission Card . Only candidates who make the JAMB national cut-off marks willhave access to print out the Examination Admission Card.

EXAMINATION CONDITIONS
Only candidates who meet the JAMB national cut-off markwill be eligible to sit for the examination at the Examination Centre of choice.

The examination will be conducted as a Selection Examination (similar to Post–UTME examination), and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 18 May 2013 . Therefore, alleligible candidates are to please bring along their Acknowledgement Form , JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Examination Centre on the examination date. The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain candidate’s Name, State, Centre and Signature at the back. Only successful candidates at the NDA Selection Exams will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.

In response to request from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers from 1996 – 2011 at a cost of N3,000.00 only. This can be purchased from the Academy Registrar’s office. All other information concerning eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA Website.

The Application is open to both male and female applicants

Interested candidates are advised to purchase access codes for the NDA 65th Regular Course Application from any of the branches of ZENITH BANK Plc nationwide, and start application process online at: http://www.ndaapplications.org/

Requirements For Admission Into The Regular Course Of NDA
To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy a candidate (Males and Females are eligible) musthave the following:

*. Minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC or NECO) orGCE O Level or Grade II Teachers Certificate obtained in not more than 2 sittings, relevant to the Faculty of their choice.
*. Credit in English Language and Mathematics
*. At least one supporting relevant credit to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
*. Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy. Note that Nigerian Airforce candidates must be between 17 and 18years old at entry.
*. Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.50 metres for female.
*. Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
*. Must be single male or female without legal obligation tosupport any child or other individuals.
*. Present a Certificate of Origin obtained from a Local Government and a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor is desirable.
*. Furthermore, candidates are to note the following:
1. Awaiting results are not qualified. Results not submitted with application form will not be accepted.
2. Only examination results of 5 years from date taken will be accepted.
3. Admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy is for both MALE and FEMALE NIGERIANS only.

COURSES AVAILABLE FOR ADMISSION AND THEIR REQUIREMENTS.
Course General Requirements Compulsory Credits Relevant Credits

Faculty of Arts and Sciences
• BSc Economics
5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including EnglishLanguage and Mathematics English Language,Economics and Mathematics Accounts, Commerce, Government, Geography, History, French and Arabic
• BSc Accounting
5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language,Accounting and Mathematics Accounts, Commerce, Government, Geography, History, French and Arabic
• BSc Geography
5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language,Geography and Mathematics History, Economics, Government, Accounts, Commerce, French and Arabic
• BSc History
5 credit passes innot more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, History and Mathematics History, Economics, Government, Accounts, Commerce, French and Arabic
• BSc Political Science and Defence Studies
5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including EnglishLanguage and Mathematics English Language, Government and Mathematics History, Economics, French, Geography, Accounts and Commerce
• BSc Psychology
5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, Biology and Mathematics Economic, Health Science, Government and Agric Science

Faculty of Engineering
• BEng Civil
5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Technical Drawing, Further Mathematics, Biology and Geography
• BEng Electrical andElectronics
5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry andPhysics Technical Drawing, Further Mathematics, Biology and Geography
• BEng Mechanical
5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language,Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics Technical Drawing, Further Mathematics, Biology and Geography

Faculty of Science
• BSc BiologicalSciences
5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry Physics, AgricScience, Geography and Health Science
• BSc Chemistry
5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology Physics, Health Science, Agric Science and Geography
• BSc Mathematics
5 credit passesin not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, Mathematics and Physics Chemistry, Additional/ Further Mathematics, Biology and Geography
• BSc Computer Science
5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language,Mathematics andPhysics Chemistry, Additional/ Further Mathematics, Biology and Geography
• BEng Physics
5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics English Language, Mathematics and Physics Chemistry, Biology, Technical Drawing and Geography

GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
Written Entrance Examination for 65th Regular Course
General Instructions:
The following instructions apply to candidates seeking admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy for the 65th Regular Course.
PART ONE – USE OF ENGLISH. The use of English is compulsory for ALL candidates
PART TWO – CHOICE OF SUBJECTS

>A.) CANDIDATES FOR ENGINEERING.
Candidates for Engineering are to answer ALL questions inthe following subjects:
*. Mathematics
*. Physics
*. Chemistry

B.) CANDIDATES FOR ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES.
Candidates for Arts and Social Sciences are to answer questions in any THREE of the following subjects, which must include the candidate’s chosen course.
*. Mathematics
*. Economics
*. Geography
*. History
*. Government

C.) CANDIDATES FOR THE SCIENCES.
Candidates for the Sciences are to answer all questions in any THREE of the following subjects, which must includethe candidates chosen course of study.
*. Mathematics

9 Gombe Govt Science Secondary School, Jeka Da Fari, Gombe
10 Imo Holy Ghost College, Owerri
11 Kaduna Command Secondary School, Kaduna South
12 Kaduna Nigerian Defence Academy, Permanent Site, Kaduna
13 Kaduna Nigerian Defence Academy, Old Site, Kaduna
14 Kano Army Day Secondary School, Bukavu Barracks, Kano
15 Lagos Command Children’s School/Command Day Secondary School, Ikeja Cantonment, Lagos
16 Lagos Navy Secondary School, Ojo Town, Lagos
17 Ondo Army Day Secondary School, Akure
18 Oyo Command Day Secondary School Odogbo, Ibadan
19 Plateau Command Day Secondary School Rukuba Barracks, Jos
20 Rivers Navy Secondary School, Port Harcourt
21 Sokoto Army Day Secondary School, Sokoto

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This is the Frequently Asked Questions page which answers all the questions you need to know as a guide tofilling out the online application form.
1. QUESTION:
What should be downloaded on completion of the online registration form?
ANSWER:
The acknowledgement form should be downloaded on submission of the online registration form by all applicants.
2. QUESTION:
Can i come along with my credentials to the examination center?
ANSWER:
No, you are to come to the examination center with the downloaded Aknowledgement/Examination card,Bank slip issued on purchase of Access code and your 2 postcard size photographs.
3. QUESTION:
Do i need to scan and upload my passport photograph?
ANSWER:
You are not required to scan and upload passport online,come along with two (2) (3.5 inches x 5 inches) postcard size photograph (showing from your chest upward) to the examination center with your name,center,state and signature written at the back of the photo.
4. QUESTION:
Can both Male and Female candidates apply?
ANSWER:
MALE & FEMALE Applicants of Nigerian descent are eligible to apply.
5. QUESTION:
I will be 22 years by March/April, 2012 when the examination will be held,can i apply?
ANSWER:
Candidates above the age of 21 at the period of examination are not eligible to apply.

Helpline:
08036129701
08036182877
07041722877
Email: info@ndakadunaonline.org

VNTI NDA

Comments

1. Adamu Haruna Abba says:

NOTIFICATIONS

2. i will 22 years on 28\12\2013 can i apply

3. chiagoziem says:

how many screening exercise is conducted?

4. The Nigeria Defence Academy form 2012/2013 is out! For special form and you need an officer to back you up

Call: 08170061161

Name: Mr Ben

Note: for how to get the form and other question call us today.

• Pls Mr Ben i want to go N D A school sir and i want you to help me to enter the school sir, i promise you sir that i wil give u my 3months salary pls sir this is my number 07062403038 sir pls sir

• Pls Mr Ben,my name is ugonna onwnghara,pls sir i want to go N D A school sir and i want you to help me to enter the school sir, i promise you sir that i wil give u my 3months salary pls sir this is my number 07062403038 sir pls sir

• moses stephen says:

I had a mistake with my email while applying, how can i correct it?, and please, I nid a contact on how to get the past question papers.

• moses stephen says:

can i be sure of you

5. Njor Barth. says:

I’ve obtained n done d JAMB online registratn n given an exam centre b4 ds advertisement reached me. Can I still apply 4 d NDA exams? God bless.

• Olabiyi Tunmise says:

Pls can I apply for this exam despite the fact that I did not opt for it in my UTME choice?

If I can apply, can I choose a course which I didi not choose in my UTME application.

6. ndubueze jesse says:

what are the requirements to apply

7. omoha daniel says:

how much does the form cost

8. David Emmanuel says:

I want to apply for this form but the course i’m studying PHYCOLOGY,i need two papers which are health scienc and agric.so can i add GCE result to make it complete?

9. David Emmanuel says:

I want to apply for this form but the course i’m studying PHYCOLOGY,i need two papers which are health science and agric.so can i add GCE result to make it complete?

10. i want to join

11. so 21 yrs male can’t apply at nda now (if it’s only 17-20 that will be accepted, that is to say that fathers will be forcing their children to apply without considering there own opinion accept the child love military from the womb. pls increase the age the more am just 21 now jan i will be 22 and i love military) thanks

12. abang, edward eneji says:

i like the way the force act in the aspect of defence of the country. so will like to be involve in the defence of this great nation. thanks

13. abang, edward eneji says:

I like the aspect at which the academic fight for the security of the great country “NIGERIA”.

14. who ever that brought this idea of purchasing utme and nda form together should abrogate it. The process is too long, our internet system is too slow, the money involved is too much and nigeria army should not be affiliated with any other organisation. They should be allowed to conduct this by themself. Thank you

15. okoye christian says:

i have filled the nda form but on the print out i did not see my examination center,it is blank.is it how it will be or is it a mistake

• Christain……….. I filled mine too bt did nt get ma centre……… I later called dier customer care line… N i was askd to gwan refill d form n chose a centre…. So gwan refill d form n chose a centre…. Meet u dier mobola

16. okoye christian says:

I am from anambra state and i had filled the NDA form but on the print out i did not see my examination center,it is blank.is it how it will be or is it a mistake? Also where is anambra state centre?

17. tobi popoola says:

which websites can i get the Nda online form

18. tobi popoola says:

which website can i get the nda online form

19. tobi popoola says:

pls give me the procedure of nda form

20. can i choose NDA as my second choice

21. joshua mozie says:

my email is invalid but is used it in my reg what do i do?

22. Omigbire kehinde jacob says:

i already have a B.SC in political science,do i still need to write jamb again

• Chabor Lewis says:

You are not eligible to apply for this particular cadet. All graduates apply for the Officer cadet – the Short Service Commission Cadet or the Direct Short Service Commission Cadet.

23. gabriel atuenyi says:

av been searching 4 d N D A form so i need it badly bcos i love military i need some back up

24. gabriel atuenyi says:

i av join MAN O WAR n av been trying 2 get d form if i should see anybody 2 help me i will b very greatful if YES call dis number 08053563602 thanks

25. We have received peoples complaint that the price of the N.D.A (Nigerian Defense Academy) past question is too much, with that effect we have decided to make it more affordable to everyone who wants to take the exam and so we have separated the whole year from 1996-2011 its now #500 for each year that is if you want only 1996 you pay #500 if you want 2010 & 2011 you pay #1,000 and so on depending on the year you want call in now for your past question and begin to prepare for the exam because only those who prepared well for the exam will make it into the institution and for you to prepare well you will need the past questions,

26. eddrizzy lanz says:

why must a senior officer sign for you

27. Victor Uyah says:

I will be 22 years on 24/08/13,will it still be possible for me to apply and buy the form?

• Victor Uyah says:

Pls i hav’nt seen the reply till now,pls reply me so dat i will know were i stand and be sure of wat to do bcos av wanted to be an army man!!!

28. They said candidate for mechanical engr shuold have 5 credit of passes includ: english, math,physics,biology,tech. Drawing,goegraphy,chemistry. are my to choose 5 out of all ?

29. olayiwola femi says:

i already have my ond result can i still appliy

30. ahmed abdurahman says:

am 21 yrs of age can i still apply for the NDA form?

31. Eranga Endurance says:

i have purchased the nda application form already before i knew dat,you must choose nda as ur university choice in utme(jamb), what am i going to do now ?

32. I also applied for both d jamb nd nda, may God c us through, Amin

33. uzu chukwuebuka u says:

sir,I registered forJamb early this month and I did not recommend (NDA) as my first nor second choice of institution. Now my parents are angry with me, so am asking, am I to purchase change of institution card after Jamb examination? Because am totally confused. I need reply. Thanks.

34. Akubundu ugochukwu says:

i lik to be navy God put me der

35. darlington says:

if u want NDA past question english,chemistry,physics,biology for science student only from 1996_2011,call 07083368602 i leave in enugu for art student am working on dat u can still call

36. okpechi williams says:

does nda female cadet shave their hair

37. Ihemadu chimaobi says:

am interested but am confuse cos am 21yrs now and on 23rd september i will complete 22 can i apply. Please help. Thanks

38. YOUNG GODWIN says:

i have already registered for jamb before i heard about this nda form. should i buy exchange of institutions form or should i pick another jamb form.. plz help me i dnt want 2 loose this nda school this year..

39. lawrence eneomelu says:

is it a must for a candidate to select his state of origin as his examination centre of choice.

40. EMMANUEL JACOB ESSON says:

Pls i pray to God for his mercy nd help in my life, bcus im very true wit me NDA APPLICATION FORM but i wnt to no how do we get examination car now? My number is 07030975311 pls help me.read hard my fellow frds dat apply,so dat u all past it ok?.

41. okechukwu moneke says:

I jst wat 2 say nda here I come!

42. Perezide godbless says:

I already aply 4 utme b4 nda hw do i go abt it

43. please can i no when the form will be out? thanks.

44. nwakanma john says:

Add me up on 2go for more advice abt NDA.username is Nwacomzy

45. Adedokun olujoshua says:

Does stature matters before you could be accepted?

46. My name is Agbai am from Abia state am praying to God and also reading for God to help me to succeed in this NDA. but if u can help me by any means this is my number 07065603997. Thanks

47. Abubakar says:

My cousin brother applied for NDA,the interview is when?

48. Pls what is d cutt of mark for jamb required for the NDA exams

49. shuaibhassan says:

Pls I just want to know the cut of mark required for the UTME

50. american boy says:

but the problem of nigeria is that if your not some body and you dot no any body your name is soorry thank you pls you sholl do yourjob very will

51. Thanks

52. Thanks

53. Thanks

54. Thanks

55. Thanks

56. 2012/2013 Nigerian Defence Academy Registration {NDA} is Now On.