JAMB UTME 2013/2014 DATE FIXED: EXAM HOLDS 27TH APRIL, 2013!!

Featured Image

The Joint Admission & Matriculation Board(JAMB), have fixed the date for the 2013/2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(UTME) for admission into the next academic session.

The Examination have been Said to hold on Saturday, April 27th 2013 across all centres nationwide.

We urge all students preparing for this examination, to Click here to find out why candidates fail to secure admission and also Get “The VNTI Guide To Admission Now and Prepare” by clicking here

Remember to Always visit www.nigerianuniversitynews.com for all news update from the 2013 JAMB, and subscribe via Email below for free Updates from VNTI.

VNTI JAMB

Also join us for future News and updates from your Institution by clicking any of this links below:
CLICK HERE TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON FACEBOOK
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON TWITTER
CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

VNTI: Remain Updated!!
www.nigerianuniversitynews.com

You may also like...

49 Responses

1. thanks for the update sir

2. Tunde says:

When i registered my UTME 2013, i mistype some information. In the O level result, i have a result which is not yet complete and an awaiting result, but i fill in only the incomplete result but later on i realizedthat am suppose to put awaiting there too. PLEASE CAN I edit the information on UTME form

• Idy says:

The idea of scrapping jamb is ok,but the idea of scrapping out NECO is somthing else,it spells total frustration 2 Nigerian students

3. ebiloma friday sylvester says:

to be recieving messages from the voice of nigerian tertiary institution

4. VNTI says:

@Tunde, Have You Registered?

5. Odunayo says:

Thanks 4 d update

6. olabarry says:

when is the closing date for 2013 jamb

7. oyelayo fatai says:

i want to no oau putme cutoff mark for accting

8. enitan says:

Pls when is Utme registration closing?

9. Sheyman says:

When is registration form is going to close

10. akinyemi ola says:

when is the Direct Entry obtaining their UTME form for admission?
    Pls,Iwill like to read from you.
    Thanks

11. Omosebi peter says:

which date is the deadline for the 2013 utme

12. oluwaseun says:

please, the utme is it by computer or by writing??

13. ayoola says:

hi,
    i mistype my jamb registration details by putting my surname in place
    of my real name..please what am i to do..is there any solution?

14. Austin Augustine says:

Pls wat are d subjects combiinations for Psychology in Uniuyo? Coz wen I did my UTME registration, I put Use of English, Govt, Commerce, Econs, & later realize dat Commerce is not among, instead its Biology, I’m confuse ryt now, pls help.

15. mary says:

Please when is the UTME registration closing. Thanks

16. Obynx says:

Visit http://www.kranta.com for you access to all past questions in JAMB (With Subjects combination for various courses) and WAEC. With access to over 2million learning materials that will improve your performance in this exams

17. olwoyin ridwan says:

When the registration ends?pls!

18. Vivian says:

pls am totally confused about this year jamb, at the point of registration, i choosed computer based testing, the most confusing thing now is that the exam date is on 25th of April whereas paper n pencil is on 27th why should it be so? pls i need help.

19. AYODELE SEGUN ABDULKARIM says:

Am an aspirant of great ife…..wat ar d utme subjet 4 law?

20. Jamb UTME Tutor says:

Are you taking the upcoming Jamb 2013 UTME Examination and you want to score 270+ and above? Like this page: http://facebook.com/JambUtmeTutor

21. Kolade says:

Wen is the closing date 4 d form

22. Isah Ojonugwa says:

when is the Jamb registration closing date, sir, i got 8 credit in my Waec result D7 English Language i later wrote NABTEB in which i credited my English is NATEB result allow?

23. Raymond says:

Is CBT examz still holding.i was given 24 april 4 my exam date and nationwide exam 4 jamb is 27april.plz elucidate on diz

24. OLUGBENGA says:

Upon completion of JAMB registration,i was given 8th of April as the examination date for computer based testing. I think we all need to contact JAMB,the problem need to be addressed so we can be fully ascertain. Dont just sit and wait

25. tunde says:

please i want to know the jamb center which is not fully occupied in south west nigeria

26. omolayo says:

but while is the date fixed on 27 of april which is environmental day

27. denis smith says:

i knw it nt easy dis days 2 past jamb but by GOD grace it possible. if u r a jamb student nd u’hv registered 4 dis year utme xamz. jst add me on 2go:denyz07 is ma id. i wil hlp u nd gv u de answer a day b4 de xamz day. remain bless

28. sunday christianah. says:

Pls VNTI,i registered 4 d 2013/2014 Utme examination bt my result is nt yet out,i also want 2 sit 4 neco dis year nd i tink d result won’t be out b4 d commencement of d PUTME,pls is dere any hope of obtaining Admission 4me dis year academics session pls help me out.waitin 4ur rply.

29. mikodrumz says:

is it true dat dey want to re-open som centres for writing exam{utme}

30. omowunmi says:

pls i want to change my institution,hw can i do dat?

31. emma says:

i need to be updated on jamb and wace news pls
    chinenye_emmanuel@yahoo.com

32. emmy says:

pls tel me abt jamb online exam and is it same date wit written one

33. Oloye Ade-Vincent, Azeiroh says:

Admission should not be left to the schools authority; nepotism and favoritism would be the systerms of admission, am aganist the notion.

34. Mary says:

pls i want to know if this particulars are genuine because my slip says I’ll be writing my CBT at unilorin on 19th of april and the general announcement says 27th of April for hand writing and 3rd of may for CBT please advise appropriately
    This is my Data
    Name: Oyelowo Mary Odunola
    Sex: Female
    Registration no: 37128669GD
    Examination Number:04106224
    Centre number;04106
    Seat number: 224
    Examination Centre: cbt Centre University of Ilorin Parmanent site, Ilorin Ctr 1
    Examination Date:Friday April 19, 2013

35. detola says:

plaaaplzzzzz dey said d date 4 d cbt has bin postponed is it tru cos М̤̣̲̣̥̈̇Α̲̅ cbt exams date is supposed 2 be on 20th April nd nao am hearin it has bin postponed plzzzz I rili nid answers tanx

36. praise says:

Good day. Please I want to knw when jamb is going to hold because on my print, it may nd am comfused here. Some some body help me out with the exam date. Thanks.

37. Tunde says:

I miss my ppt yesterday can i join the cbt to do it,..Pls let me know here is my no 07088862875 in case if there is something i can do to it,..

38. Michael says:

NOT CONFIDENT WITH YOUR JAMB PERFORMANCE, TRY SCHOOLING IN GHANA , ITS CHEEP AND AFFORDABLE AND JAMB ITS NOT NEEDED.
    INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD CONTACT
    MICHAEL ( +233543734951) FOR MORE DETAILS

39. jamb says:

Instant upgrade of jamb score is in effect call head office on08058176311

40. JOY says:

If you know you wrote the CBT exam call JAMB OFFICIAL Mr Olaniyi at 08115188970 for checking and uograding he was the one that helped me to upgrade my JAMB i have found this man and i also want my fellow jambites to gain from what it.

41. Jenny says:

Warning!
    Be careful here. Nobody here can help you upgrade your jamb or give you any advice regarding how to upgrade it. They are all bunch of scams. The time has come for them again. They will only take away your money. My name is Jenifer.