JAMB 2013/2014: WHAT EVERY CANDIDATE MUST KNOW BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION- VNTI!!!

Over the years, VNTI has observed that, It is appalling that the statistics of annual applicants to the University Matriculation Examination remained on the increase, crossing to over amillion, with about 40% increase on yearly basis.

This year, 2013, yet another set of over one million Nigerian school-leavers who had already queued up their information on the JAMB portal are warming up for the UTME exam scheduled to hold on the 27th of April. The question remained the same, who is going to win, and who is to loose out of the race? Time will tell.

A recent analysis revealed that about 50% of the total number of applicants pass JAMB yearly, but do this same number gain admission into the available spaces in our various institutions?The answer is NO.

In this article, We have decided to enlighten the lucky Jambites on what to do, and of course what to avoid as JAMB approaches.
1. Read harder and even harder with materials including past questions available all over the country(Hard Copy Recommended)!
2. Discover your problem areas, and give devote more revision time to them.
3. Do not deceive yourself searching for fake answers on the internet,use the time you are to waste doing that to read.
4. Read with past question papers and see how questions are answered.
5. Test yourself on speed, accuracy and otherwise.
6. Try to locate your exam center, at least 2days to the exam date.
7. If your center is far, make arrangements to be there at least a day before the exam date.
8. Follow instructions, in other words, DO NOT enter the exam hall with any material that may/will implicate you.
9. Start with questions/subjects you know well and be time conscious.
10. Before you submit your script,make sure you shade all the remaining questions at random, don’t leave them blank. Who knows? Your very last guesses may be right.

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE FILLING YOUR JAMB FORMS:
There Are Basically, three observable reasons why 70% of Nigerian Students fail to gain admission each year into a Nigerian University of Polytechnics, and they are highlighted below:
•. The National Universities Commission(NUC): who gave a very little admission slots to each University, as a result of the poor standard of their facilities and Equipments.
•. The Federal Government of Nigeria(FGN): who have failed to Intensify efforts, in providing more facilities so as to increase the admission slots given to each Universities by the NUC.
•. The Nigerian Students(VNTINITES): who have failed to make the right selection of Institutions and course of study according to their abilities and most ESPECIALLY, ACCORDING TO THEIR STATES OF ORIGIN.

Do you know that 55% of all admission offered in these Nigerian Universities are based on the applicants state of Origin, In every given year, with only 45% available on merit?

Do you know that a total of six hundred and twenty three thousand and sixty nine(623,069) applicants out of the 1.5million who applied for the 2012 JAMB UTME are currently seeking admission from only 11 Universities, with a total carrying capacity, not exceeding 70,000 persons.

This means that over 554,000 persons would not be admitted, and would also purchase the next JAMB UTME form, increasing the number of applicants?

It is obvious that even if Everyone cross the 300 mark, some other procedures would be introduced to screen students out simply because, THE NIGERIAN INSTITUTIONS CAN ONLY ADMIT ABOUT 30% OF THESE APPLICANTS.
GET THE “VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSIONS IN THE NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS”

We hope you can avoid making the same mistakes, made by other admission seeking applicants, Its not the University of Polytechnics fault that they were not admitted, Its simply because these applicants, WERE NOT ENLIGHTED, on these processes of admission.

VNTI Nigeria has finally put all these processes of admission in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions, in Pen and Paper, and Its NOW AVAILABLE TO ALL ADMISSION SEEKING APPLICANTS.

Get “The VNTI Guide To Admission In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions” today, and Avoid the Extra year at home, or another situation of Cursing your University or Polytechnic.

Remember, its not their Faults, They are limited by the NUC, but however, the choice is yours to TAP INTO THE AVAILABLE SPACES, OR CONTINUE CURSING YOUR INSTITUTIONS.

Get “THE VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSIONS” Today, The Big Untold Secret, and Secure your ADMISSION AT LAST:

Click “SHARE” Below if You welcome the Initiative!!!

VNTI JAMB

Also join us for future News and updates from your Institution by clicking any of this links below:
CLICK HERE TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON FACEBOOK
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON TWITTER
CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

VNTI: Remain Updated!!
www.nigerianuniversitynews.com

Comments

1. blessing idoko omada says:

I love you guys job its wonderful.i want to know if unaab makes furthermathematics compulsory for computer engineer? Pls send the answer through my mail and i will be glad to recieve it.

2. Ayemonisan Aanuoluwapo says:

Gud day, pls when is the registration closing and when is the appropriate time for me to register. I need answers with immediate effects

3. @Aanuoluwalapo, You can register anytime, before the 1st of April.
    @Blessing, We have gotten to you by mail, but for the sake of others, it is not compulsory.

4. job well done guyz…please i want to ask that what are the requirements for university of ibadan and funaab and pls how much is the jamb form..reach me by mail thanks

5. Please i have literature in English but i did my ssce in Ghana can i be admitted into nigeria university?
    reply tru my mail

6. Emmanuel Williams says:

please i need to know the factor to know the factor of choice of university in Nigeria.

7. stephen Dagit says:

hi,
    Seasons greetings to you all.
    I have nothing much to say but that success will be ours . amen
    Thankyou and God bless

8. pls can admission be given to a person with awaiting result into Nigeria university

9. den y is it i applied in my state yet, dey didnt giv me admission wen i had all d requirements. From taraba fuw

10. Arinze george says:

What is cutoff mark of unizik for medicine and surgery

11. What is d coutoff mark of BUSINESS MANAGEMENT IN UNIZIK ? And please i will like you people to tell me when the JAMB legistration will be over.

12. What is d coutoff mark of BUSINESS MANAGEMENT IN UNIZIK ? And please i will like you people to tell me when the JAMB legistration will be over. Please give me the feedback immidiatly

13. La profesa says:

Well,sincerly I realy appreciate u guz alot I mean merci bô kû.But what cn be done to stop al diz way of exam malpractize n also d main tin.Money laugting issue.Diz nt obvious in diz Country we need a good replent.

14. Arabambi Oyewale says:

Gud day VNTI,I don’t av much 2 say rather than 2 ask dat wen will UNILAG post-utme form will be out nd den wen will d sitting comes up.4 ur reply u can reach me 2rou my MAIL.Thnks nd God bless

15. please is it true that i can be admitted into national open university without jamb? and is it still on?….. reply via mail.

16. what is the best UTME subject combination for an a student seeking admission in Great Ife to study accounting.

A. English, maths, economics and Government.
    B. English, maths, economics and Financial Accounting.

A or B? Answer please

17. B

18. greetin to u all. My question is that, is it compulsory to fill in the space provide for your grade and subject when registrin ur jamb?

19. Chukwuma Kennedy says:

U guys re doin a job, keep it up. I would like 2 knw if somebdy scores 300 and above, wil d person get prize 4rm JAMB

20. Time Mkpong says:

Am frm Akwa ibom state, bt ma 1st choice z unical. Plz cn u extend 2 me d cutoff pt nided 4 radiography? Tanxz nd God blez.

21. Ojo Olawole says:

i did help a person on her registration,few days late,she told me that there is a person that told her that she had registered a course she supposed not to.that she can’t select any other science courses other than physis,chemistry,economics and geography.
    confused,needs reply on this issue..

22. osiegbulemgodwin says:

i tnk u guy alot 4 openi dis kind of wapsite remain bless,ehm i wnt 2 no if d computer base wuld hold in delta?

23. Visit http://www.kranta.com for your access to all past questions in JAMB (With Subjects combination for various courses) and WAEC. With access to over 2million learning materials that will improve your performance in this exams

24. zena chisom says:

pls can a person that wants to study psychology take physics,chemistry and biology in JAMB?

25. Plz it is true dat university admitte only first choice?

26. Love d info. God bless u guys. Pls what is the cutoff mark for pharmacology in unilag!?, thank u i will be expectin ur reply

27. I wrote jamb 4 2012,am just finding out I waz addmited,just want to knw hw lng wuld d addmission b effective coz ï wanted printing d addmission letter n found out I miss placed my scratch card,s dere a way

28. Tank u 4 wrk well dne kudos 2 u nd kip it up pls wat is d cutoff mark 4 accounting studt in unilag nd obafemi awolowo uni pls i nid d ansa in tym pls 4rm oreoluwa1 says:

Facebook

29. George akpan says:

Please can’t somebody pass jamb on his own without malpracticing it?. Even my teacher believes dat it is impossible to pass jamb without expo. Please, what is your take on this.

30. Kristin says:

Good morning sir/madam,
    Am a graduate of a polytechnic here in Nigeria with an upper credit by God’s grace. I write poly jamb with my friend yrs bk, which mine got burnt in my family house in kano during d riot. My skol said, those dat dont have jamb slip shuld pay #4600 to get jamb number, while my friend submitted her, even though she was on d error list she was letter recitified & got her call up letter in this batch A.
    my question is……..
    Sir, can i buy jamb form now to rewrite & would it be accpeted by jamb, cos i was told dat nysc wnt to get reed of unqualified graduate in d system. Cos was i also told that those dat paid through skols r göing to be exempted am still very young & dont wnt to be exempted. Pls reply.
    God’s blessing.

31. auwal haruna says:

please sir help you student this session cos last session was too bad

32. Pls, can one write maths, english, chem and bio for medical rehabilitation in unizik?

33. Good Morning Beautiful, i was asked to write a letter Reference in regards to all my carried over courses i don’t know how to put this letter in good shape, any help i will be grateful.

34. Lamidi francis adeiza says:

I register my name as jamb candidate like this lamidi francis adeiza and whan they gave me my printout what i saw their was francis lamidi adeiza. And i ask the person that register my name that which one among the name should i put down or wrote in the of exammination day. Reply on my e-mail francisadeiza@yahoo.com or 08164497794

35. you will see what i am talking about.

36. Richard says:

To students that chose Unizk in this year’s putme you really know that gaining admission there is difficult due to some factors which are
    (1) Excess candidates: due to large number of applicants u thereby have low intake eg. 4000 candidates applyin for medicine and only 300 people would be given admission what happens to the 3700 remaining.?
    (2)Low score
    (3)Inabilty to make good enquires
    So thats what i mean for you to successful gain admission you need to overcome these difficulties. If you are sure and ready to get admission this year i could help you out.
    NOTE: anyome who tells you he/she can help you get admission after having a low score it is SCAM. So the help i can render is helping you analyse your jamb score then help you in getting a good putme score that must surely gain you admission. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED call me 08135620689

37. Thanks