FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE 4TH BATCH ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013!!!

The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, imo state, has released her fourth admission list of successfully admitted students in all programmes offered by the polytechnic for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The just released fourth list of the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede is currently accessible on the Polytechnic’s notice board, in the admin section for public access.

All candidates who applied for admission into regular programmes under both OND and HND at the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, and are still yet to be admitted, are advised to visit the Polytechnic’s premises to access the list.

Congratulations to all admitted students of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede.

VNTI NEKEDE POLYTECHNIC

Also join us for future News and updates from your Institution by clicking any of this links below:
CLICK HERE TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON FACEBOOK
CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON TWITTER
CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

VNTI: Remain Updated!!
www.nigerianuniversitynews.com

Comments

1. sunday victoria says:

pls i got 177 in my jame and 240 in my post ume pls help check my name in this 4th list pls iam in lagos the transport to owwria and come back to lagos pls God will bless u this my name Victoria Sunday obok and this my number 08133022045

2. chima chioma linda says:

imposible to b posible.

3. Nwachukwu Nwamaka says:

After the 4th batch, is there any hope am confused i got 222 in my jamb and 210 in post utme and no admision y, i put mascum in nd programme my name is Nwachukwu Nwamaka pls i ned help u can reach me in 08170272915

4. Onyebuchi igbokwe says:

Pls i got 266 on my jamb nd 250 on post ume,my course is business admini,all my hope is that i will be offered admini bt yet no,pls may una help me check my name igbokwe onyebuchi num 07030591578,God bless una 4me

5. Paul Ononiwu says:

6. Paul Ononiwu says:

Pls guyz help me check my name: ONONIWU PAUL KELECHI, MASS COMMUNICATION May God bless u, 08034523089,2go user name kcbrown27

7. Godwin Sally says:

pls help me check my name GODWIN SALLY CHINEMEREM, MASS COMMUNICATION.. Thank and God bless. 08168783099

8. Godwin Sally says:

pls help me check mine GODWIN SALLY CHINEMEREM, MASS COMMUNICATION. I wud be very much grateful.. 08168783099

9. dominic ewunonu says:

y is it dat my nam is not out does it mean dat my result is bad pls admi shud do smth befor it gts lat cos i dececed it

10. y is it that my result is not out, i reach the cutoff mark. pls admin i need your help