This is to inform the general public that admission list for the NCE 1 Programme 2012/2013 Academic Session of the College has been released. Prospective applicants are advised to check names on the College notice board and college website
1. Confirm offer of admission by checking name and S/No on the College Notice Board and College website.
2. Pay an acceptance fee of Two Thousand Naira N2,000) only to the Bursary Department and obtain receipt to enable Admission Department issue Admission Letter 3. Proceed to the ICT Centre with Original copy of academic credentials (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/JAMB ETC) for verification.
4. Present the verified results to the Department for clearance.
5. Proceed to admission unit to collect Registration numbers
6. Proceed to the Bank(s) for payment of fees with registration number.
7. Download your registration forms inthe ICT Centre and fill it accordingly.
8. Fill the online registration forms on www.fcepankshin.org
9. Ask relevant question(s) when in doubt.
VNTI FCE PANKSHIN
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI: Remain Updated!!