The Benue State University(BSU), wishes to inform all applicants of the University, that the admission lists has been released, and registration begins.
All applicants are to follow the outlined steps below for admission checking and registration.
To enable you settle down quickly, you are requested to strictly adhere to the following steps in the checking of admission status, acceptance, screening, and registration process:
1. Proceed to the designated Banks within Benue State and pay a non refundable admission checking fee of N400 and obtain a receipt with a pin. The designated Banks are: Fidelity Bank Plc, Mainstreet Bank Plc, Oceanic Bank Nig Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc, Unity Bank, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, First Bank of Nigerian Plc and Zenith Bank Plc.
2. To check admission, visit the BSU website on www.bsum.edu.ng and click on check admission status under the BSU portal section. Enter your JAMB Registration or Application number and submit. Print details if successful.
3. Successful applicants are requested to proceed to the designated Banks listed above and pay a non refundable acceptance fee of N5, 500.00using their JAMB registration or application number. Obtain a Bank print out with a pin number.
4. Successful applicants who have accepted their admission are advised to click on admission letter / screening forms link on the University portal using their JAMB registration number to generate their admission letter / screening forms.
5. Proceed to your Faculty, present your original academic certificates, admission checking / acceptance fee receipts, admission letter, and screening forms for screening.
Payment details and the date of screening / registration will be released later…
We wish you all the best!
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI: Remain Updated!!