UNIBEN 2ND BATCH ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013!!! CHECK NOW!!!

The University of Benin(UNIBEN) has released her second batch admission list of successfully admitted students into various degree programmes offered by the University for the 2012/2013 academic session.

According to VNTI UNIBEN, the second batch admission list of the University of Benin, has been fully uploaded online, and ban be accessed by followin the steps below:

1. Log on to the university’s kofa website at www.uniben-kofa.waeup.org .
2. Log into your account as created during registration/result checking.
3. ENter to check your admission status.

Congratulations to all students who made the second batch admission list of the University of Benin for the 2012/2013 academic session.

VNTI UNIBEN

CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

Comments

1. pls o help me o i apply 4 uniben an score 52 as aggrigate accounting or business education an i was not given admission an am a citizen of edo state.pls is there still any hope like told list or supplimentary form or any other school i can apply for

2. Please i appeal to this honourable page to come to my aid and save my life! I am an aspirant applied for the uniben 2012 putme,By the grace of God i was able to certify all admission requirement but now dieing of heart attack as i check my status at uniben kofa site and found out written on my status ‘not admitted’ When i score aggregate 53 and the general admission cutoff mark is 50, no one to turn to,am dieing please someone help me.GOD BLESS!

3. 0yibe Tochukwu says:

Vanti pls wat is d cut of mark 4 law and international studies and diplomacy

4. Miraculous says:

Dis is cruel,i scord 55,nd chose masscom nd theater art nd i was nt admittd

5. I was given admission in this 2nd batch tank God. Bt i couldnt print out my admission letter coz jamb stil records it that i hav nt been given admission. Bt wen i checked uniben kofa it was reading ..admitted.. Pls help o y is jamb stil saying no admission yet?

6. Omoboye stephen monday says:

Plz I score 54 nd I applied for banking nd finance bt nt admitted yet. Na die sure pass oooo

7. Omoboye stephen monday says:

Plz I score 54 nd I applied for banking nd finance bt nt admitted yet. Plz save a soul

8. I applied 4 engineering and was given maths what nonsence is this ?

• i will advice u to just accept it ooo may b that maths is what GOD has said will put food on your table after graduation

9. chrisnosa says:

pls is this final batch bcos i don’t get it why was i not given admision after passing the cut off mark. uniben is sometin that u can predict

10. May God d almighty punish all d evil and unjust staff of uniben.i scored,putme 58,jamb218,agregat 56. Going 4 sociology.yet nt admitd.may they nt live to enjoy tat evil gain.

11. im findin it difficult to reach uniben’s site

12. pls d uniben website re fuse to open 4 me wat do i do

13. Wuld there b a suplimentary list n is there stil hope 4 those of us who saw nt admitd in our result?

14. Pls i got 58 and apply 4 accounting and business education but i was’nt admitted in uniben pls i want to kwn if admittion is close

15. Will there be 3rd list in uniben,cos am fed up,i feel lyk commiting suicide.

16. ohalwele malisa says:

Pls I need help,I scored 52 aggregate and the email address on my kofa registration has been blocked and that is were my user name and password is am so confused I don’t know wat to do,

17. nwador emmanuel says:

Pls oo, I am aspirant applied for uniben putme exam. I got 52 aggregate applying 4 accounting but uniben has been denying me of admission. When check I so not admitted and I beat of the cutoff mark.why is uniben so unfair to us?

18. there is stil anoda list on its way::::its called supplementary list,which wuld certainly b d last list for 2012/2013 session.

19. Hey! Peeps? Pls. Don’t be worried,be hapi. UNIBEN got d final say. 4dose who’r nt admitd,der’s no soplmen3 or 3rd list. just blv dat God is in control and he’s able. PEACE!

20. Anoro sylvester says:

Is another list still coming?..pls reply

21. Iyere leonard says:

I ftank almighty God 4 d admission he rendered,though i was nt given my actual course.bt i stil gv God d glory cox he knws y.and my admission was run by God.@i must xpecialy gv God d gr8t glory.

22. Wat wil b wil b,whether admited or nt,1 tin s certain 4 sure, God s stil God,n al tins give tanx 2 God,peace

23. Derez suplementry list komin out soon n it wil nt b uploaded online but publish in skul(uniben)

24. emodi augusta ifeoma says:

i got 43 and i put english education. Am i going to get admission pls

25. Thank God..i hav been admitted in uniben..though my course was changed 2 animal science instead of dentistry wich i applied 4…i scored 54 as aggregate.but i dont no if uniben will allow waec and neco combination 4 de clearance.

26. Wen is d suppmn3 list cumin out nw, nd hw r we goin to do d clearance, cos clearance will still end.

27. Pls is it true dat uniben is stil going 2 release supplementary list?

28. na wa oooo 4 nigeria some dey happy some dey cry

29. GOD PLS I NEED ADMISSION I BEY HELP O

30. pls oooo is dere a third batch bcos i scored 51 4 bus admin and banking and finance still no admission. Pls even if it is another course i will gladly accept pls. here is my num 08130702672

31. scored 54 n ma course is bus admin…n still,there’s no admission yet…when will d supp list even be out?

32. TheCampusPoint says:

Cool Nigeria University News You’ve got here. Keep it up bro.

33. Thank you very much

34. nwaiwu esther says:

i was given admission tnk God bt am yet to find out d amount of the acceptance fee is nd school fees

35. nwaiwu esther says:

pls i want to knw wat to take to d scul 4 my clearance i was given my course of choice ISD nd i scored 77 putme