TRAGEDY AS IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY HOSTEL IS BURNT DOWN!!

Tragedy at Igbinedion University campus has the Old Boys hostel burnt down in flame yesterday Wednesday 3rd October 2012.

According to the report the Old Boys hostel, room 183-186 M Block, at Igbinedion University got burnt down last night. Students of the school that are interviewed said that the cause of the fire outbreak was a result of bad electrical wiring.

Report said that no life was lost but some students lost personal items and important documents.

VNTI IGBINEDION

You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Also join us for future News and updates from your Institution using the by clicking this links below:
CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON FACEBOOK
CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON TWITTER
CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

Thanks.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂

Leave a Reply Or A Question