NORTHWEST UNIVERSITY, KANO- NWU POST-UTME HOLDS 22ND OCTOBER FOR 2012/2013!! APPLY NOW!

The Northwest University Kano is a newly registered and approved degree-awarding institution establish by the Kano State government.
The university is located at the heart of the ancient city of Kano and will commence academic activities this year.
All interested/eligible candidates can apply for the admission into any of the following programmes listed below:-

(1) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
i. *B.A Ed(Arabic). B.A ED(History)
*B.A ED(English). B.A ED(ISlamic studies)
*B.A ED(Econs). B.A ED(Geography)
ii. Department of science& technical education
*Bsc. ed(biology). Bsc. Ed(chemistry). Bsc Ed(computer science)
*Bsc. Ed(maths)& Bsc. Ed(physic)

(2) FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
i. department of history & international studies
*B.A International studies

*Bsc. Entrepreneurial studies
iv. Department of Geography
*Bsc. Geography

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
*intending candidates must have sat for 2012 utme exams
*must have scored 180 above except for Biochemistry 200 and above
*applicant must have obtained a minimum of 5 passes at credit level in the SSCE exams conduct by west African examination council or National examination council in not more than 2 sittings including pass at credit level for both English&Maths and other relevant subject of candidate courses of choice.

APPLICATION PERIOD
Application is already on-ongoing and will end exactly 19th October while exams kick-off by 22nd-24th October 2012, venue and time of the test will be on candidate exam card.

HOW TO APPLY
Intending candidate seeking to gain admission into any of the programmes must register and sit for the test;
* log onto www.nwu.edu.ng and then click on post utme registration
*login using your jamb reg. Number, aggregates then your jamb combination. And some course will appear according to your combination
*Select the programme you wish to apply for and the fill-in some info about your self
*print your personalized payment invoice.
*proceed to the zenith bank nationwide with your invoice and make payment of #5,500
*Return to the school portal in order to validate your payment
*Proceed to print your exam card

NOTE;
1. Valid email and other important items will be required
2. No applicant will be allowed to sit for the test without valid exam card.
This is an opportunity for those that lost chance for this year’s admission. Application close on 19th.

VNTI NWU

CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

Comments

1. What about D.E form

2. ZAKARI ABDULAZEEZ ONIMISI says:

I apply for Economic,

3. nureni abdulwasiu says:

To me i have done with every processes but was unable to pay before the bank was closed on 19th and still intended to seat for the exam. pls, is there any assistant to me?

4. hw many are they addmiting into biochemistry pls?

5. has any1 recived his/her score via txt or email? they said in 48 hrs it wll b ready

6. Hamza umar says:

Let’s asume that about 2000 candidates out of 5533 pass all challanges,how are you going to admit them?

7. ANAS HARISU SULAIMAN says:

when the northwest university release the postutme result?

8. jamila kabir says:

im confused pls sum1 shld explaine 2 me. they wrote tht i got 60 and the average is 56.6 , is that d cutoff mark 4 d whole schl or jst my applied course? did thy send any tng like ths 2 anybody else?

9. Abdulrahmanabdallah says:

Plz wen is d admission list coming out ?? I scored 48 ,average 46.4 am i eligeble 4 admision ??

10. Mahmud abdulfatahu umar says:

Dear bord,
    I am a candidat that took part in northwest university kano’s post utme. But up till dat i did not find anuthing about my result while other’s has recieved seen there’s. I will like to be informed on how to get mine. Please i need asistance from someone here, my phone number and email address are: 08030594810; mabdulfatahu@yahoo.com

thanks.

11. Salisu Jibril says:

what about distance learning pls i want know

12. Abdulkareem m Ghali says:

I hav gotn admission into northwest university, i score 70 marks in my putme, but wat i wanna knw z d actual reg. Fee ‘coz i hav heard pple sayn its 70,000 so i donno weza it’s hearsay, rumours or otherwise!

13. abdulaziz or any1 else whr hv u seen ur admstn status?

14. Kabiru idrisTudun wada says:

Plz i wnt nw when N.W.U admission list is out some ppls waiting for admission.

15. Abdul rashid says:

Plz i wnt knw when N.W.U start registration?

16. usman abubakar says:

Pls wen is NWU kano will release their Admission? Can som1 help me an tell me pls?. My phone num is 08033659503. Add me on BBM 33010783.

17. Bello D suleiman says:

My questn is that? Can I apply for the next 2014 admission through this UTME 013.

18. abdulmalik tameem yusuf says:

my questins is that what about those who seek the admission into level 2 via ijmb result?i check ur website but i doesnt see any imformation about the issue.please hel me