LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS 2012/2013 ACADEMIC SESSION
1. Candidates are advised to confirm offer of provisional admission from the University website; www.lasu.edu.ngAny candidate that accepts the offer of provisional admission should pay an Acceptance fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only at Zenith Bank, LASU Branch; Account Number 1011983872.
2. Candidates are expected to collect Provisional Admission Letter from the Postgraduate School upon presentation of Acceptance fee receipt.
3. Candidates are to proceed for the first Screening Exercise in the Programme Office at their various Departments and obtain Clearance Slip after collection of Admission letter from the Postgraduate School.
4. Prospective Students are to present the Clearance Slip obtained from Programme Office of their various Departments and also present Original Credentials to Programme Officers at the Postgraduate School for Screening. Qualified/Registrable candidates will thereafter be issued with a Clearance slip for payment of school fees.
5. Candidates are to present the clearance slip at the Bursary office in the Postgraduate School to obtain Bursary Number.
6. Candidates must be surethey have the required qualification before the school fees is paid.
7. Candidates are to present the following documents to the Programme Officers at the Postgraduate School for Registration after payment of school fees:
A. Original and Four (4) Copies of Receipt of Acceptance fee;
B. Original and Four (4) Copies of Credentials;
C. ‘O’ Level Result i.e. SSCE, NECO, etc. B.A / B.Sc./ B.Ed. etc.;
D. PGD; Professional Qualification where applicable;
E. Original and Four (4) Copies of NYSC Discharged or Exemption Certificate;
F. Original and Four (4) Copies of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age;
G. Original and Four (4) Copies of Marriage Certificate where applicable;
8. Both Full-Time and Part-Time students are to register online and print out Registration Form which must be submittedin the office of the Secretary, Postgraduate School.
OTHER INFORMATION REQUIRED: Graduates of Lagos State University should provide their Matriculation Numbers at the point of Registration.
All The Best!
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂