The Federal University of Technology Minna(FUTMINNA) has commenced her acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for her newly admitted students for the 2012/2013 academic session.
Be informed that Acceptance of the Offer of Admission and the payment of the stipulated Acceptance Fee of Twenty five thousand Naira (N25, 000. 00) only for all courses/ programmes in SEET, SICT and Architecture in SET and Twenty thousand Naira (N20, 000. 00) only for all other courses/ programmes in SET, SAAT and SSSE in the Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) is on going.
Payment must be completed within two (2) weeks from the date of the commencement of the registration which is Wednesday 3rd October, 2012.
1. Failure to pay before 12:00 Midnight Wednesday 17th October, 2012 will invalidate the Offer of Admission.
2. To go through the process, click on “Approved Acceptance fee” on the University website futminna.edu.ng for details.
3. Complete online Registration on or before Saturday, 24th November 2012.
4. Candidates are advised to commence registration process immediately after payment of ACCEPTANCE FEE.
NOTE: Payment of Acceptance fee and Registration charges is done online through the University’s Students
registration Portal. Therefore, all students are required to use either master, verve or interswitch ATM CARDS
from any bank.
New students are expected to proceed with their registration exercise in the following order;
STAGE 1 – CHECKING OF ADMISSION STATUS
1. Go to www.futminna.edu.ng
2. Click on ‘2012/2013 UTME’ or ‘2012/2013 DIRECT ENTRY’ Admission (as applicable )
3. Enter your JAMB Registration number
4. Print out the page
5. Click on Student Portal (Fresh Student)
6. Fill the form that appears to request for your password (ensure that the email address is valid)
7. Click on ‘Send login credentials to email address’ button.
8. Login to your email address to retrieve your password, click on the provided confirmation link in the mail and
login with the Username and password.
9. Change your password (optional)
NOTE: Subsequently you are to Login as a Returning student.
STAGE 2 – PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE
1. On the Top menu, Click on ‘My Data’
2. From the dropdown menu, select ‘Payments’
3. Click on ‘Add online payment ticket’ button.
4. On the Payment Category drop down list, select ‘Acceptance Fee’ and Click on ‘Create Ticket’ button
Clearance is conducted online via the University’s Students’ Registration Portal.
1. Click on ‘Start Clearance’ and then enter and submit the ‘Clearance Activation Code’ provided on your
acceptance fee payment slip.
2. Upload and submit your passport photograph
3. Select ‘Clearance’ from ‘My Data’ again
4. Enter and submit your email address
5. Select ‘Clearance’ from ‘My Data’ again
6. Complete the CLEARANCE/ELIGIBILITY FORM.
Click on the ‘Scans’ Tab to upload scanned copies of all the required documents that include the following:
a) WAEC/NECO/NABTEB (as the case maybe) of not more than two sittings. Only Online printoutscanned copies
will be accepted.
Note: Any fake result will lead to immediate expulsion.
b) Scanned copy of your signature.
c) Letter of undertaking on “Good Conduct” by Parent/ Guardian.
7. Download and Print your completed Clearance & Eligibility Form.
a) Make sure that each passport file does not exceed 200kb (JPG Format) and other document files should not
exceed 700kb (JPG Format)
b)Check/Verify your entered e-mail address
c)Proceed to Stage 3 after you have been cleared.
STAGE 3- ONLINE PAYMENTS OF REGISTRATION CHARGES:
Payment of Registration charges is done online through the University Students’ Registration Portal using
Master, Verve or interswitch ATM CARDS from any bank.
Mail us for assistance if you experience any problems at: firstname.lastname@example.org
a) Never disclose your bank details to anybody
b) Avoid putting other students’ money on the your card.
1. After login
2. Select ‘Payments’ from ‘My Data’
3. On the Top menu, Click on ‘My Data’
4. From the drop-down menu, select ‘Payments’
5. Click on ‘Add online payment ticket’ button.
6. On the Payment Category drop down list, select ‘School Fee’ and Click on ‘Create Ticket’ button
7. Click the ‘CollegePay’ button at the top of the page
8. Click on ‘Submit’
9. Select your card type
10. Enter your ATM/ CASHCARD number, EXPIRY DATE,CARD PIN and CVV NUMBER
11. Click on ‘Pay’
12. If payment is successful, a payment transaction will be displayed as a green string of text. Click on it to print your payment receipt
13. If NOT successful a page will also be displayed stating possible reasons why the payment was not successful
14. In case of “13” above, click on the ‘requery’ link which appears in front of the just concluded transaction
15. Download and print your payment slip
NOTE: DO NOT INITIATE A FRESH TRANSACTION WITHOUT EXHAUSTIVELY COMPLETING THE PROCESSES ABOVE .
16. i) After payment, proceed to Academic Office in Registry department (ground floor of Senate building) to
obtain Registration file (green file)
ii) After this stage, proceed to ID Card office to obtain your ID Card.
STAGE 5 ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
You are required to register courses online on the university’s students’ registration portal. To do this, a student is expected to have paid his / her fees for the current session (2012/2013) and should have known from the
Department the courses to be registered for the session.
1. From ‘My Data’ at the top of the page select ‘My Study’
2. Click on ‘Add Study Level’
3. Click on the level which appears
4. Click on ‘Add Course List’
5. Click on ‘Edit Course List’ at the top of the page
6. Click on the ‘Submit Course List’ button at the bottom of the page after properly vetting the courses
7. Download and print your Courses Registration Slip and submit a copy to your level adviser.
Note: if you encounter any problem during Registration, call the following numbers.
08035975619, 08050691240, 08056668246, 08032842236, 08091806509
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂