FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013!!!

The Federal Polytechnic Oko, has finally released her first batch admission list of successfully admitted students into various programmes offered by the Polytechnic for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The 2012/2013 Federal Polytechnic Oko, admission list according to VNTI OKO POLYTECHNIC has not been not been uploaded online at this time, but has been pasted on the Polytechnic’s admission Unit for public Viewing.

Candidates who made the oko polytechnic their preferred choice institution in the last UTME registration, and sat for the Institution’s post-utme screening can now access their admission status, by visiting the admission Unit of the Institution today, pending its online upload.

Congratulations to all students who made the First batch admission list of the Federal Polytechnic Oko, for the 2012/2013 academic session.

VNTI OKO POLYTECHNIC

CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

Comments

1. Oh God am so happy, my name came out in hnd first batch admission list. Pls wats d next step i need direction

2. tanx vnti.pls does who got admited into fed poly oko should update me. Hv they started payin acceptance fee? If yes when is d closin date for it

• OKOYE EDITHJANE CHINENYE says:

vivian pls check mine, okoye edithjane chinenye, computer science, tanx. bt u can have my no pls, 08139268975. thanx alot.

3. amarachi cynthia says:

plz vivian help me nd check mine. okoye amarachi cynthia. pub adm

4. plc hw can i check my, am not arund schl.

5. am hapy my name was amng those dat was released. Archi. Pls wats da next step. U guys should pls give us reply

6. Henry okeh says:

When wil d list b available online.

7. VINCENT NACHO says:

Pls sorry,smbdy told me dat d admission LIST RELEASED recently is only 4 hnd programme?

8. please how can those who doesnt stay around school get assitance in checking the admission result.

9. Thank God I made oko, am so happy! GOD NA HELELE!

• Emjoy princess Joy says:

Ester my sister am hapi 4 u oh dear pls can u help me check my own name Emjoy Princess Joy. . Mass com tnx

• Emjoy princess Joy says:

Ester my sister am hapi 4 u oh dear pls can u help me check my own name Emejor Princess Joy. . Mass com tnx

10. Mekwunye maryjane says:

pls paste the list on line for peole outside the skul to check .

11. am very happy for gaining admission into oko polytechnic. Department of banking and finance

12. For admision informations on fed poly oko and admision runs into any depmt 4 sur call Emmanuel. Best wish

13. Nwachukwu Ikechi says:

Pls when are we expecting second list for HND candidate?

14. Please somebody should please help me check. My name is chimdike meekness udenna 25893487EJ computer science and this is my number please incase you can help me 07064194746 thanks very much

15. chinwe onyeama says:

pls when are we expecting the 2nd list

16. Am not leaving around the School what will I do.I have not even check ma result i dont have any body there.pls sumONE shuld hElp mE check d list am AZUBUIKE JOVITA OLUCHI

17. pls help check mine for me am Anichebe Ikechukwu Romanus thanks

18. Anthony madant says:

I made 247 4 jamb nd 58 4 pst jamb in oko,yet my name dint kum out..y?am fed up wit eaucational system in 9jeria

19. Ezisi matthew c. says:

pls i wat my name to b amog è 2nd admisonlst 4 oko bcuse i hv puchase my regura2 frm #6500 lst mnth.

20. Ijeoma priscillia enedah says:

Pls somebody help me check my name.i have been trying to check it online here in lagos bt i can’t check it.my name ijeoma priscillia enedah.my numba 08027902073.cousre pub admin.

21. Eguzouwa henry says:

Pls i got 234 in my jmb, & scored 50 pume. Hw can i now if i hav got admisn. Pls help dis my reg num: 25018320FB. EGUZOUWA HENRY by name thnx.

22. Emjoy princess Joy says:

Esther my sister am hapi 4 u oh pls dear can u help me nd check my Emejor Princess Joy mass com

23. Chukwuma Anselm says:

Students should relax batchs ll some be out….we are walking under it…….tnx all….contact me for any information about admission dnt be fool through dis mail vananselm@gmail.com

24. Chukwuma Anselm says:

JUST BEAR WITH THE MANAGEMENT OVER ADMISSION ISSUES IS BEEN SOLVED…….GIVE NO HUMAN MONEY FOR ANY ADMISSION LIST RELEASE……TEXT YOUR QUESTIONS TO THIS MAIL FOR IT WILL BE ATTENDED TO….VANANSELM@GMAIL.COM

25. BOLUM JERRY ADIM says:

plz i want to know weda my name is among the names pasted for HND list .My name is BOLUM JERRY ADIM in MARKETING DEPT PLZ HELP ME N GOD BLESS.U CAN CONTACT ME WITH MY NUMBER @ 07062760766