This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into Bayero University, Kano, that there will be an On-Line screening exercise from Tuesday 9th to Friday 19th October, 2012.
Please note that only Candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose Bayero University as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
Application Closing Date: Friday, 19th October, 2012
Procedure For The On-line Screening
1. Visit www.buk.edu.ngand click Direct Online Screening at the home page. Login using your DE Number, Phone Number and email address.
2. Personalised payment invoice will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print it and go to any branch of Zenith Bank Nationwide to make a non-refundable of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) being the cost of screening as well as Bank and Administrative charges.,
3. Return to www.buk.edu.ngand login to complete the screening. Note that applicants cannot complete the screening until their payment is processed and verified. Fill in the Personal Data (including a clear and recent psssport photograph) and Results Verification forms and click ‘Submit’.
4. Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University.
5. An auto-generated Online Screening Acknowledgement Slip will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print the Slip and keep it safe.
The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, write to email@example.com
The Portal for the On-Line Screening will be closed by mid-night on Saturday, 20th October, 2012.
Any candidate who fails to do the On-Line Screening will not be considered
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂