ANSU 2ND BATCH ADMISSION LIST FINALLY OUT FOR 2012/2013!!! CHECK NOW!!

The Anambra State University of Science and Technology, Uli has finally released her Long awaited ANSU second batch admission list of successfully admitted students into various degree programmes offered by the University for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The 2012/2013 ANSU second batch admission list according to VNTI ANSU has been successfully pasted in the Notice Board, within the University campus at Uli for Public Access.

We advise all students who applied for places at the Anambra State University(ANSU), and are still yet to be admitted to visit or contact someone at the University campus at ULI, to help you check the list.

For prospective students, residing at distant places, The 2012/2013 ANSU admission list would be uploaded online soon enough, for public access at the Anambra State University Portal.

Congratulations to all aspirants who made the second batch admission list of the Anambra State University(ANSU) Uli, for the 2012/2013 academic session.

VNTI ULI

CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

Comments

1. its unfair haaba pls ur excellency

2. Pls can some1 close help check mine muogbo ifunanya G anatomy

3. Nelson Elochukwu Simon says:

pls am Nelson Elochukwu Simon 4rm anambra state ihiala.i scored 226 in jamb nd 216 in ume goin 4 chemical eng bt i was told dat my name is not on d second batch admission list.pls are we 2 expect more list cos i was told dat d names wer few.

4. pls can smi help me check mine nnenna chiamaka nnajiofor physiology

5. Can sum1 hlp me check mine. Nwachukwu chidiebere evan. Masscom/Sociology

6. Enemuo chikaodili omelebere says:

Pls, can some1 alert me also if my name is seen in any department. I cannot convey myself 2 d school coz of d distance & I don’t hv any1 2 help me check it. ENEMUO CHIKAODILI OMELEBERE (computer science)

7. Okonye chukwunalu says:

Pls pals help me chk my name in d 2nd batch..i scored 260 & 221 in post jamb nd jamb resp.,i’m okonye chukwunalu wit reg no:25289107GF..My no z 08034251498

8. Plz can someone help me check my name Nwosu Perpetual Ifunanya

9. humphery Akaenyi says:

plis someone shld pls check ma name scored 224 in jamb n 192 in postume masscom n i am frm anambra…..abagana……pls a kind hearted psn shld check fr me reg num 26623341gi….one love.

10. Okwenne chinenye jennifer says:

Pls can someone help me check mine masscom/capital stock exchange…07066054401 tanks

11. Pls can sum1 check mine 4 m…onyedika okeke christain pol science or biz adm

12. Udoh Joy Emmanuel says:

Pls frnds i beg u wit d name of God pls hlp me nd chek my name on d board.microbiology or physiology.26494001II

13. Plsssss can sumone help me check ma name, ifeme obianuju patricia mass com. One love meeh

14. Sm1 shld help me check my name Nwosu Perpetual Ifunanya Biochem.one luv

15. Evhoevha Anna Onoleye says:

please someone should help me find out my admission list am in Lagos

16. Ofonyelu Onyinye says:

Please someone should help me check the admission list for microbiology or psycology. my name Ofonyelu Onyinye Reg no 26244549ij. God bless you as you do so.

17. Pls sumone shud help me check mine…Amarachi Ezeiruoma Vivian…masscom

18. Alagor Chinelo Rita says:

pls can someone help me check mine

19. Chinedu okoye says:

Plz can som1 help me nd check ma name, okoye chinedu reg no 25525666ea compt scienc