UNIZIK POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION FORMS ENDS 6TH OCTOBER FOR 2012/2013!!!

The Nnamdi Azikwe University(UNIZIK) wishes to inform all prospective Postgraduate student that sale and collection of completed Postgraduate Admission Forms will end on Friday 6th October.

After this date no admission form will be accepted for Postgraduate admission.

Pls be advised.

VNTI UNIZIK

CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

Comments

1. arinze justin says:

pls when is imsu pre-degree application form closing

2. Please when it is possible for diploma student 2012 to resume?

3. Pls. When is PGD admission list likely to be posted. I’m an applicant

4. eluwa daniel says:

pls i’m interested for d pgd admision 2012/2013 how wil it be me having dis yr admision notify me d procedure as hnd holder accounting tanks

5. Okoye Obinna M says:

I am one of the applicant but i jst bought the form and yet to submit my form pls hp the school can giv me time to submitt pls i need your reply

6. Omenaku Francis says:

I need d form urgently, plz help me. I got d closing informatn late, plz.

7. Plz i need to know when will d phd addmission be publish.. iam an applicant. you reqch me via my email

8. Ikekeregor omamuromu says:

Jus got 2 kn dt d pg form hs xpired so wen wil d form b realesed again

9. Ikekeregor omamuromu says:

Pls cn sm1 help me bcos i need dis form badly

10. Uchenna Ozodi says:

I got an information dat d unizik pg admission list 4 2012/2013 session is out. Pls I want 2 know if it’s true or not. Thanks.

• @Uchenna, We would Make Some Research, and Inform you all, once the UNIZIK postgtraduate list, 2012/2013 is published.

11. Okuma Racheal oge says:

Am in computer science department ND2,I want know if semester result is out or not and i will be gad if i get any reply.okumah oge is my name.I.T student fedpolynek

12. Kindly help us upload the list online as soon as a soft copy is available so that it can be easily accessed. Thanks.