UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA- UNN ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013!!

The University of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) has released her First batch admission list of successfully admitted students into various degree programmes offered by the University for the 2012/2013 academic session.
Click here to access the admission list

The Admission list above is in PDF format, and candidates would require a computer system to be able to access the list.

Candidates who were not admitted into the University for their chosen programme are advised to opt for supplementary, by clicking here

Congratulations to all aspirant who made the University of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) First batch admission list for the 2012/2013 academic session.

VOICE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
VNTI UNN

Comments

1. solueke moses says

many ppl a agitative and hestitating abt d admissn list, information can inspire u and also can expire u, b careful unn aspirant who need help, for more info abt admisn ad sup form u can cantact me on 07031907772

2. Chux advert says

It is big! Great! Fabulous and Grand! .make your easy and cool money by simply advertising business links on social networks and websites like facebook,twitter,google,2go,bloggers,etc, with your phone and EARN at LEAST $10 every week. You can claim your earning through the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER! {or other methods most convinient to you}.. I just claimed my first pay! .. Log in to http://incomepart.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=189084 NOW START YOUR JOURNEY TOWARDS FINANCIAL BREAK THROUGH! You can thank Me later

3. Prince desmond says

With my average of 253, 2nd choice candidate 4 microbiology & no admsn whyl they cut 233. Now i was told to buy advert form. Bartho okolo alias criminal. May God punish u.

4. onwe nelson says

i scored 209 in jamb and 160 in d post utme while average is 184.74. i didnt see my name in d primary list. i want 2 stdy cvl Egr, can any person tel me if there is stl any hope 4 me?

5. Ani Chidera A. says

6. Ani Chidera A. says

i scored 200 in post utme, 234 in jamb, and average score 217. im vying for marketing but i v nt seen my name in the primary list. what do i do?! pls. my fone nomba is 07030387777. im in dire need of your help for guidelines and advice. pls.