UNILORIN REMEDIAL/PRE-DEGREE APPLICATION COMMENCES FOR 2012/2013, APPLY NOW!!

Featured Image

The University of Ilorin(UNILORIN) invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the pre-degree programmes in Arts, Arts Education, Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Science and Science Education for the 2012/2013 academic session.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE 2012/2013 UNILORIN PRE-DEGREE APPLICATION:
(a) Qualifications:
1. Arts and Arts Education:
(i) Applicants must pass five subjects at credit level at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and should include the major subjects of study
(ii) Two of the five subjects must be from Arts while the third may be from the Social Sciences
Note: There is no Remedial programme in B.A. (Hons.) English
2. Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Science and Science Education:
Applicants must pass the following subjects at credit level; English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB

(b) Specific Requirements:
(i) Faculty of Agriculture will accept credit grade in Agricultural Science in lieu of credit grade in Biology
(c) The programme is for duration of two semesters (one academic session)

(d) Eligibility:
The remedial programme is primarily open to applicants from the catchment areas of the University of Ilorin, i.e. Benue, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger Plateau, Sokoto and Zamfara States

(e) General Conditions:
(i) Applicants from educationally disadvantaged Local Government Areas of Kwara State i.e. Edu, Baruten, Moro and Kaima may be considered for admission with three credits provided an F9 grade is not obtained in any of the five subjects. Such candidates must however redeem their ‘O’ level deficiencies latest by the end of their 100 level programme
(ii) Candidates who want to study Engineering must obtain credit grades in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
(iii) Applicants must write the 2012/2013 JAMB/UME with relevant subject combination to any programme in either Arts or Sciences and must obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government
(iv) Applicants are to note that the programme is non-residential

(f) Venue of Programme:
The venue of the programme shall be at the School of Preliminary Studies, Fufu, Ilorin South Local Government Headquarters, Kwara State

(g) Method of Application: application is done online.
Click here to begin Application

APPLICATION DEADLINE
Closing date for submission of form is Friday 16th November, 2012.

Mrs. OYEYEMI, O.Olufunke

VNTI UNILORIN

Comments

1. Okunola adekunle says

Am confused about dis elegibility tinz…is it people livin in dos listed states dat can apply….or people who are indigenes of dos states….pls i nid more enlightenment about dos stuff

2. Eesuola Ademola says

Hello, please I’m from oyo state and I want to apply for the programme, can I apply? I have my O’level result at a glance. Thanks.

3. nas muhammed says

pls i have 5 credit in waec include maths bt no english and in my neco i have 8credit in neco and no maths bt i have english pls can i use it to seek 4 admision in any enginiering department

4. DIVINE says

I am from edo state, pls can i obtain d form and b sure of admission? If yes, can i gain admission to study medicine through pre-degree?

5. Ajayi Seun says

Pls, what level will the successful candidate be admit to? And will faculty of health science (medice and sugery) admit any succeful candidate? Please i need an answer!!!

6. Ayobami says

Have obtained d form and d citizenship form, but i don’t know how to go about it. Pls i need someone to put me through

7. lateef sulaiman olawale says

This are my o’level results econs-c4,geo-c5,eng-c6,math-c4,agric-c4,bio-c6,chem-c6,physics-c4…. I want to study civil engineering can i be admited wit my results at two sitting?also am from osun state.

8. Surajudeen Abass A says

Plz may i b i allow to study civil engineern through pre-degree bt i dnt hav Biology cn i use agric to replace biology for 1 sitng plz reply me quik bt i have fil d form and i av pay and i av du all the necesry tin

9. medical salary says

Tremendous things here. I am very satisfied to see your article. Thanks a lot and I am looking ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

10. deborah bisola olawumi says

alo am frm oyo state nd i have ma o’level result cn i obtain d form. nd wat is d probability dat i wuld gt d admision

11. joe says

@vnti,,..Y avnt U bin replYn d posts??? Dat isnt fair bcos these r d reasons we r here…plss can sum1 apply with awaitn result?

12. ojo Samuel Ayokunle says

I am having d7 in two subjects(English and Physics). I registered for neco gce which will start in November. Pls can i apply for the form and subtitute for the subject when the result is release? Pls i need answer.

13. Afolabi felix olatunji says

Gud day, i‘m frm osun state can i obtain unilorin pre-degree form or any other chances? i av al my o‘level @ a sitting pls i need a reply urgently