THE NIGERIAN POLICE ACADEMY IS NOW A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
OFFERING DEGREE COURSES AND POLICE TRAINING SIMULTANEOUSLY.
ENTRANCE EXAM RESULTS WILL BE RELEASED AS SOON AS GRADING AND SORTING OF EXAMS IS COMPLETED.
NO FIXED DATE CAN BE GIVEN AT THIS TIME SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW, WHICH WILL INCLUDE PHYSICAL, HEALTH AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS.
FINAL LIST WILL BE DRAWN FROM THOSE WHO SUCCESSFULLY PASS SCREENING TO ALL PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
APLLICATION IS NOW CLOSED….
NEXT ADMISSIONS EXCERSICE STARTS JUNE 2013
ACTUAL DATE WILL BE ANNOUCED AND PUT ON WEBSITE.
NO TUITION, ACCOMMODATION OR ANY FEES ARE TO BE PAID BY STUDENTS.
IF ADMITTED YOU WILL GRADUATE AS AN ASP WITH YOUR DEGREE
DURATION OF DEGREE COURSES/ASP TRAINING IS 4 YEARS MALE AND FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY.
TO START YOUR APPLICATION PURCHASE PIN FROM ANY ZENITH BANK BRANCH IN NIGERIA
LOG ON TO http:// www.nigpoliceacademy.org/AND ENTER YOUR PIN FILL IN ALL DETAILS, SUBMIT YOUR FORM LOG IN AGAIN TO PRINT AND SIGN YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM.
CHECK INFORMATION ON YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM, ENSURE
THAT IT IS CORRECT, IF NOT MAKE CORRECTIONS AND REPRINT YOU ARE TO PRINT OUT ONLY THE AKNOWLEDEMENT FORM AT THIS
TIME NO OTHER DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED AT THIS TIME
ALL APPLICANTS THAT MEET THE APPLICATION CRITERIA ARE ELIGIBLE
TO APPLY http://nigpoliceacademy.org/content/admission-requirements
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS :
• O-LEVEL: WAEC NECO AND NABTEB ARE ACCEPTED
Multiple Sittings Allowed but not more than 2 sittings
CREDITS REQUIRED: 6 credits must include Mathematics and English at not more than 2 sittings
• AGE: Between 18 and 22 years of age.
• HEIGHT: Not less than 5 foot 6 inches (1.68 metres)if male and 5 foot 4 inches (1.6.3 metres) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 36 inches (91cm). All candidates
must be free from any physical disability.
• EXAM SYLLABUS: Use JAMB Syllabus
• EXAM SUBJECTS:
1.USE of ENGLISH(Compulsory for ALL Applicants)
6.ECONOMICS, 7.GEOGRAPHY, 8.GOVERNMENT, 9.HISTORY
10.FRENCH, 11.PRINCIPLES of ACCOUNTS
Applicants are to write a total of 4 subjects each, Use of English plus any other 3 subjects that bear relevance to an applicant’s chosen course of study.
Click here for more information: http://nigpoliceacademy.org/content/list-subjects-nigeria-police-academy-examination
EXAM FORMAT: Objectives JAMB style, please bring 2B pencil
• APPLICATION FEE: N3000 + N500 Bank charge making N3,500
• WHERE TO BUY FORMS: All Zenith Banks Nationwide (If your nearest branch is not selling, try another Branch)
• PHOTOS: Bring to Exam Center Two Passport Photos
• AWAITING RESULT: Awaiting Result Is Allowed, Select ?AR? Under The Subject Grades Column
• MULTIPLE SITTINGS: Allowed but not more than 2 sittings
• EDITING/CORRECTIONS: Log in with your pin and make
corrections, print new acknowledgement form to reflect any changes you made
• EXAM DOCUMENTS: Bring your signed acknowledgement, 2 passport
photos, and bank payment slip.
• EXAM DATE: To be Announced
• EXAM TIME: 8.00am (Report by 7.00am)
• EXAM VENUE: Choose any center from available centers listed on form • CALCULATOR: Not Allowed
PLEASE CLICK LINKS BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS http://nigpoliceacademy.org/
• AVAILABLE COURSES http://nigpoliceacademy.org/
• LOST PIN http://nigpoliceacademy.org/
• EXAM CENTERS: http://nigpoliceacademy.org/
• NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE WEBSITE http://www.npf.gov.ng/
Wish You all The Best..
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂