OAU ADMISSION LIST OUT AT LAST FOR 2012/2013, CHECK NOW!!!

The Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU)) has released her long awaited 2012/2013 OAU admission list of successfully admitted applicants into various degree programmes offered by the University for the 2012/2013 academic session.

VNTI correspondent OAU, who confirmed the report, revealed that the OAU 2012/2013 Admission list of students has not yet been uploaded on the University portal, but would be soon.

Candidates who sat for and passed the OAU post-utme screening exercise, which took place as far back as May, can now access their admission status through the JAMB website by following the steps below:
1. Visit the JAMB official website on: www.jamb.org.ng
2. Click on the “Check Admission Status” under the 2012 column
3. Enter Your JAMB utme registration Number, in the Space provided.
4. Click on “Check Status”.
5. Your Admission Status should be made available to you.

Congratulations to all Students who made the 2012/2013 Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU) admission list.

For those who did not make the list, Take note that, another list would be published.

VNTI OAU

Comments

1. Oluwaseun says

Pls i have two questions (1,is this the full list for oau admission list 2012/2013,or it will be realease by batches,and if so how many batches will be release) (2,about the jamb site,if a person check is admission statuts at that site,and it bring out “no admission is given yet” what does it means,is it that one of the schools chosens by the person has not realease its admission list, and that when all the schools chosens by the person releases their admission list, and non of the school pick the person, when the person check back again,will it be “no admission is given”or will it still be “no admission given yet”

2. Ola says

I scored 228 in jamb nd 220 in post ume, i put in for law, wit dis scores cn i b admitted 2 study law? If nt, cn i b given anoda course 2 study? Pls i nid a reply asap

3. Ola says

I put in for law and i scored 228 nd 220 in jamb nd post ume respectively. Cn i b admitted for law, if nt, cn i b given anoda course 2 study? Pls reply asap

4. ajuwon adeyemisi says

my aggregate mark is 203, my course is pharmacy nd i choose oau as my 1st and2nd choice, can i b given admission evrn if it is another course pls i need fast response

5. Merrygolden says

6. Merrygolden says

I hav an aggregate of 278.5, and my Law merit cut-off is 273… I passed my score with 5.5 marks, yet my admission status on Jamb site says “Sorry, No Admission is Given Yet.” It’s nt only me though, some of my law aspirant friends on Nairaland hav d same problem. What can I do? Pls help me VNTI..

• Hope says

The race is not to the swift,nor battle to the strong,nor success to men of intelligence but time and chance happens to them all..since you’ve done your part by passing pray for God’s favour and mercy..cause he’ll show mercy on whom he’ll show mercy.

7. Tolulope mary makinwa says

I scored 232 in my jamb exam and in my post-ume i got 192. English language is my preferred course pls im i going to be picked even with my low mark in the POST UME

8. Lanre idowu says

Pls i had 216 as my aggregate and i put in for fine art but my name is not on the fist list,is there any hope for me?

9. Iyke says

Well, it depends on d sch u applied for. Which sch is dat? I knw dt most schs accept 270 nd above 4 law nd medicine.

10. sam says

pls av checked the jamb site but the question is, those that did not see their names on the jamb msite or that they saw “no admission given yet is it nthat they will mot be admitted. and is that all admitted students are the ones on jamb site.

11. Uwandu victoria says

I scored 236 in jamb and 276 in post utme which makes my aggregate 256 i put in for philosophy is there any chance of me being admitted

12. bidemi says

Pls is d list pasted also including direct entry list? And if no, wen is the direct entry list likely to be pasted?

13. Temitooe says

d jamb site doesnt show d oau list,it only show anoder inst wat d prob my reg no is 26354478AF 4 any inf pls cal dis 08059771741

14. ige oluwole joshua says

I need information about d direct entry is their list coming up seperately or we be pasted with d jambites to each department and if not how can I check for it.

15. Olastep says

Lets keep the faith rising. Lord, i need ur help. This 2nd list must not pass me by! Contact me on facebook/2go on Olastep. Great ifeeeee

16. Tobi says

Pls i had an average of 247.5!chose med and surgery for 1st choice and microbiology for 2nd choice bt d same oau!should i wait or go on collecting d nxt jamb?i am tired of all this waiting!

17. Mike Ade-Ola says

Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) supplementary form is on sale now @ N7,500!!!
    If you know you applied for OAU and didn’t get up to the average in the aptitude test, call now for guidelines on how to get the supplementary form…08034513639

PS: If you applied for OAU as your preferred second-choice, get the supplementary form, as admission will be awarded to you once you meet the requirements of the supplementary list.

Please do not send money to anyone for admission help as admission will be given to those who successfully secured the supplementary form.

18. Gideon says

19. Gideon says

Pliz,how many batch is out already,and is it compulsory,i go to o.a.u to check for my name,and also,i got 206 in jamb and 216 in post jamb,i chose political science.did i av ani option.

20. Ganiyu sefiu A says

I’m one of applicant who obtained D.E form into d university of OAU just to ask may b admisn list is out or not bt i’m 4 accounting

21. Harbib says

Will like it if the school management can text a notification text to al lucky student or if the admission list of each faculty can be post in the school… We student needs your help.. Jamb Reg;26261661GG… Thanks!

22. Harbib says

Please with my Jamb Reg.. Num posted if any list is release you are free to check it for me. Ma contact; 08168304259

• VNTI says

@Ronke, It means you have not been given admission at the time you checked.
      Try checking back when a new list is released

23. Daniel Eruemuose Joy E says

Pls can someone help me check the list using the details below; Name: DANIEL ERUEMUOSE JOY ENAMIOTOTU REG NO: 29104077II FACULTY: ADMINISTRATION COURSE: ACCOUNTING FACULTY; SOCIAL SCIENCE COURSE: ECONOMICS. Thanks and Best Regards

24. OAU Admissions says

In response to a comment earlier made by one Mr Mike Ade-Ola,

There is nothing like supplementary form in OAU, please don’t be defrauded!!! And the VNTI admins should please delete that comment. He is a fraudster.

Get the latest update about admission to OAU by LIKING our page on facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/oauadmission )

25. Jemiseye Abiodun says

today 11:2: 2013, i have not know where i can found my name on OAU admission list for 2012/2013 . I put in for Direct Entry and not yet seen anything on OAU PORTAL as admission list . Kindly give me if any the other OAU site that i can check my name

26. adenike says

pls someone helpd me 2 check d list nd told me my name is dere nd i ve been 2 check it on jamb website still telling me no admission is given yet pls tell me wat d problem is cos im totally confused nd d person dat checked it 4 me is still telling me he saw my name on d list

• oladosu oreofe says

the funny thing about the admission is that the list has been released in school, cos i was in skul myself lastwk, nd i saw things myself, though not all d list has been released yet, the truth is just that oau never released the admission list as expected. CORRUPTION YOU KNOW!!!!!!. the truth is just dat some student who neva scored up to 200, has been given admission, while some that scored above the aggregate score still awaits admission. any1 dat has checkd d list in skul will definitely know what i’m talking, a lot of student r getting worried bcos they chose oau as dere 1st nd 2nd choice, of all skuls even the colleges, i fink oau is d only skul dat hasn’t resumed at this time of the year. God have mercy!!!!

27. adenike says

pls someone checked for me nd told me my name is on d list nd i checkd admission status nd tells me no admission is given yet pls tell me what d problem is because i am totally confused nd d person keep on telling me my name is on d list

• oladosu oreofe says

MY DEAR ITS possible dont doubt it, anyone serious about this admisson shld go to skul nd see things for him/herself

Trackbacks