NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY- NDU 2ND BATCH ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013!!!

The Niger Delta University (NDU) Wilberforce has released her first and second batch admission list of successfully admitted persons into various degree programmes offered by the University for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The 1st & 2nd List of Admitted students was recently uploaded online for checking in the NDU website. Students can access their admission status using their JAMB registration number. It is paramount that all admitted students endeavor to print their admission letter.

Admitted student are to wait till they get an sms or email from the school before coming to NDU for registration.
To check the admission list now, visit www.ndu.ac .

Congratulations to all students who made the NDU admission list for the 2012/2013 academic session.

VNTI NDU

Comments

1. Samuel martins says:

I took d institution as my 2nd choice institution nd i score 203 in jamb.anyhope of admission, cuz i dnt knw my pume result

2. i haven’t seen my 2nd choice result and they are saying 1st and 2nd choice admission list. Pls i don’t understand put me through

3. Chima peter says:

But there is nothing like the admission list posted here in the school site why?

4. OSAH PAUL says:

you have released the 2nd list and why is it not on your website. how do you expect us to know about it.

5. Gone tru d site http://www.ndu.ac and i could nt access it tru phone….why?

6. odinaka justice says:

Hmmmm

7. i tink itz tyn to leav a commen,4 doz dt hav bn tryn to acess witout sucex,mak sure u use a desktop or a laptop cus ordinary fonz kant do it n also itz adviceable nt to only chek ur admission status via jamb bt also tru d skul’z adress wch is http://www.ndu.ac usin a system. Note dt ndu arent sendin pume result to 2nd choice candidates only first.

8. Hi, but the website is not opened yet. It seems like they’re still uploading more names or what?… Pls alert me wen its opened or any news. Thanks!

9. Gabriel Sandra says:

I score 247 in my Jamb while my post UTME score is 147. Can I still gain admission into NDU because i choose it as a second choice.

10. Egbe wisdom E. says:

I wnt to no if admission list has ended