NECO RESULTS FOR 2012/2013 OUT, CHECK YOURS NOW!!

This is to inform those who sat for the 2012 June/July SSCE of The National Examination Council that the NECO result has been released online.

How to check 2012 Neco Result online
Candidates who sat for the Examination can now access their results by following the steps below:
• log on to the Neco website at www.mynecoexams.com , click on check results and follow the guidelines below;
1. Select year Examination Type
2. Select year of examination
3. Enter your card PIN number
4. Enter your Examination Number
5. Click on “Check My Result” button

We wish you all success…….

VNTI

CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH FRIENDS ON VNTI CONNECT

Comments

1. Pls is it true that neco is out

2. Stanley efemena abel says:

Is there mass failure in neco this year exam? Because i am afraid for the now. Please send me all the details about the exam to my email.

3. is it true the result is out..o lord of mercy help me let my ear hear Good news dis time..

4. wen is d result of kaduna state is going 2 b released?

5. wen is kaduna state neco result going 2 b released?

6. to check and ugrade your neco result…email

7. Is it really sure that the result is out? if so, i pray i should make it this time around

8. PWANIDON SUNDAY says:

WHEN IS NECO RESULTS OF ADAMAWA STATE RESULTS BE RELEASED

9. abdelganiyy adeboy kamal says:

pls when will neco gce 2012/2013 be release on net….. Pls i want to register for jamb and i’m waiting, for the result before i proceed

10. Is it true that the result is out if yes i’m goin to check it. Pls God i want to hear good news

11. muhammad jibril says:

Pls help us an tell us wen did our result is going to come out an pls u can send me truth my email at http://www.jibrinm87@yahoo.com 0r 07066440512 08093132240

12. Ayomide says:

pls i just want know the (NOV. DEC 2012 NACO GSC RESLT WILL BE OUT)

13. Do we still have to buy checker card to check the result or the registration card will be used?

14. my name is joy i was on the site

15. I just saw my Neco result today

16. PUBLIC NOTICE! This is to inform the general Candidate’s who sat for 2013/2014 WAEC/ NECO EXAMINATION, This is to Notify all the Candidate’s that NECO RESULT IS OUT.

17. thanks