NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA- NOUN COMMENCES ADMISSION FOR 2012/2013!!

The National open university of Nigeria has opened doors for admission into the university for the various faculties as listed below;
1.school of law
2. School of art
3. School of science
4. School of Management
5. And Access programme.
The school offers programmes for undergraduates and postgraduate studies.
General entry requirement: 5 credits including Maths and English, No jamb/utme is required.
Application forms can be gotten at Zenith, Skye, FCMB and Eco Banks.
Undergraduates :N5,000
Postgraduates N7,500

For more details, Visit the Official Website of the National Open University of Nigeria Here.

Apply Now!!
All the best.

Comments

1. Yibala says:

I wanna know if graduates of the NOUN go 4 their youth service. Thanks!

2. rucky says:

Is the school a private university?
    How much is their school fee?

3. mariam says:

D sch is a fedral govt sch.our sch fee depend on ur cus

4. EPAPHRAS says:

How can one get admission into distance learning now

5. Ilesanmi Joseph Adekunle says:

I want to know all the course available of school of science and technology.
    Are writing entrance examination,pls reply

6. Pastor Joseph Elezuo says:

Pls can u send subsequent correspondences concerning 2012/2013 Admissions to my email. Thanks.

7. Ijeoma Eputum says:

Pls am at east how can i purchase d form

8. Emeka Kalu says:

Check out a bank in the city where u reside in the east that run the e-transact for the NOUN and pay. Normally, a branch of Zenith, Skye Bank, FCMB in that area should have the etransact facility for NOUN in that area. Pay there and collect payment details including transaction ID. Most of these banks automatically credit u in the NOUN portal awaiting your logging in at http://www.noun.edu.ng. You are welcom.

9. Lynda says:

Is dea any branch of NOUN in Imo state.

10. maurice udevbulu says:

Good day

Would want to know when noun will commence sales of admission form for 2012/2013 academic session

11. Mercy says:

Pls,i’ve gotten the form already and as well registered.hw will i get the admission letter,is it wen i’m thru with d registration becos wen i finished d regisration and i printed out the form i filled,there was a printed form dat came out with d form i filled,it says,(from d office of the regiser),pls is dat the admission letter,pls i need a reply?

12. paulman says:

if one got 4 credits.can admission granted?how is ur remedial programme n what is the fee?

• Adah George says:

i have 4 credits and a pass in maths can i get admission into to study any course under art and social science

13. leke says:

do dey do medicine in d sch and do dey collect awaiting result in d sch or combined result and wen will form close

14. Oyeyemi Abigail says:

Pls, I have defficiency in maths, can I be given an admission in d faculty of science? Reply, pls.

15. Bliss says:

Pls pal must u write jamb b4 being admitted want to knw d procedures

16. Glory Paul says:

Pls when is noun form closing for 2012/2013 academics sessions?

• Adewole says:

Pls, I just got d info now, can I still purchase d form for undergraduate ?
      Where is NOUN centre in Osun State and also can I get d form @d Skye Bank branch situated in Iwo, Osun state ?
      Pls, kindly reply me as it concerns my LIFE, God will be with you and your family.
      Thanks as I look forward to ur reply.

17. raji says:

Pls when is there form closing

18. Fatai hammed abiodun says:

I wont 2 no where we going to purchase d form & i want 2 no d closing time for d form plc rply me 4 god sake or call me 08078460409 it important to me plc with school details

19. tartule caleb says:

please i wnt to knw d closin date of sales of admission forms

20. Melody says:

Plz,i heard dat NOUN has not graduated any student since the last convocation,i learnt dat last convocation was held cos d former president was a paticipant.plz hw true is dat?

21. Ebong Godwin says:

Pls l have A level certificate in NABTE in Mechanical engr .pls can l use 4 200 level on enviromental and human resouces mgt.?

22. Asekeh Ewomazino says:

Pls hw can i get the information about the university.Pls contact me

23. John-Jude Chukwuka Omeife says:

pls send me NOUN updates

24. Ofurum Immaculata says:

Pls do noun hav vacancy 4 direct entry?

25. Tinuola says:

I learnt dat noun v started goin 4service!!
    but my Q z d@ hw do we recieve lectures??
    plz quik reply I BEG OF U

26. Kelvin says:

Pls, wen is d form closing for 2012-2013 and how much is d fees u, if u want to start.

27. nandom Peter Mulapshak says:

I have 5 credits including Maths with English at P leve. Can I be given admission into school of science and Technology to study community Health or Maths/computer Sc?

28. Aisha says:

Pls help me wit d list of science courses dy hav @ noun pls

29. Moses says:

Am in benin and i want to study in national open university…pls how much is d school fees for nursing

30. okoroafor uche says:

Pls i stay in umuahia Abia State, how do i get the form and were is ur study centre. Pls i need ur reply ugent because i obtain my own

31. moses usoh says:

where is Noun centre 4 Akwa Ibom State

32. olabanji says:

pls wen is d closin date 4 d form.ur reply is important.

33. obinnah says:

do the students serve after their sessions? thank you

• inuwa am says:

there are lots of enquiry on mobilizing for nysc
      but upeople. have not answer such dose this delibrate silence
      iimply dat yur degree is not recorgnize for mobilization into nysc
      we hope u will be hornest and reply
      d
      yur silence is not good for d image of the school
      GODbless

34. Longnan Jacob Danboyi says:

Is NOUN admission for still on sales? Pls i need d answer

35. imolokunola says:

Hi pals! Pls when is admission form for 12/13 going to close. I need reply very important pls. A good samaritan should pls update me with Noun info; on Niyyi24@gmail.com or 07065969808 Thanks

36. isaiah says:

hw much is ur school fees and do u go 4 services n do peoples offers socal science n art

37. preston says:

I have 2.1 in Govt.& Political Science from Imo State University. Will I be permitted to start from 200 level, if I register for Law?

38. Julius says:

Pls I want to know if NOUN have a provision for this course ECONOMIC

39. Gbajumo Babatunde says:

I will like to know if Open University go for NYC?

40. Michael says:

Pls, i want to know when the admission form of National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) 2012/2013 academic session closes?

41. Angela says:

Pls I wanna ask if one cn enroll on PGD as a part tym course and also did her masters too? And hw many yrs does it takes for each program? TNX and God bless

• gabriel says:

of course you can enroll for a PGD programme that last for one year.Sure you can do your masters without no problem.God bless you

42. Oluwatobi Ajayi says:

pls is d form[noun]still out & when will it close

43. moses usoh says:

pls where is NOUN office or chapter in Akwa Ibom State.

44. jibril danladi says:

pls where is the school located

45. Blessing Odejor says:

I have GCE result, can i gain admission into Noun?

46. olamide says:

would like to know if the form for the 2012/2013 admission is still out…thank you

47. Alabalei Oluwatosin Adew says:

How can i run msc.statistics or alternatively maths

48. Kazeem says:

Good day,
    I’m a graduate of Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu. Can i apply for direct entry in your great institution.

49. Henrietta says:

I’m an NCE cert holder, n want 2 go 4 biz Biz Admin which i learnt dat d sch is not doing it. What wil i do?.

50. Henrietta says:

Do you pple have extension at Anambra state? If yes, what part

51. Roselyn says:

Pls i wnt 2 get d noun form. Is dere direct entry intake.. A frnd has Bsc in microbiology bt wnts 2 go 4 a commercial cours in noun, hw wud he go abt it…

52. Gabriel says:

Pls when is the closing date for the application form

53. abdullahi yusuf says:

what is the proccedure 0f getting admission in noun

54. Nwagbo Hillary C says:

Pls, i want 2 apply for PGD Criminology. How much is d school fees? & d required courses 2 offer? How many times will i writte ur exams? Is it when am ready or is there a specific time 2 writte it?pls i need ur reply now. Remain bless

55. hope dobra says:

is admission still in progress or is the form still availabe pls…i need a reply. Thanks.

56. NASIR says:

BSC ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND RESOURCES MANAGEMENT A COMBINE HONOR

57. Chi says:

Pls is admission still on and is d form still on sale

58. Adaora says:

pls are PG forms still on sale

59. yinka says:

I have a M.Phil grade at masters level. Could I be admitted into the Ph.D program or what can I do?

60. Utomi peter says:

I have HND from Auchi polytechnic. I want to do masters. What do i require? Is the admission still on?

61. mackson says:

Dear sir/ma, to whom it may concern, I applied and was given an admission to study communication technology, this was in october 2011. But some personal issues came up so I couldn’t resume, have not even gotten any materials, including my matric number, due to some personal issues that made me drop. Now I want to start over again, how do I go about it? Would I obtain another form or I can continue with the admission given to me. Please kindly get back to me as soon as possible. Mackson

62. LANRE AGBADAOLA-JOHNSON says:

HI,PLS I WILL LOVE TO KNOW IF THE SCHOOL OFFERS COURSES FOR BUILDING,ACHITECTURAL,CHRISTIAN EDUCATION OR BUILDING TECH.WHAT ARE D REQUIREMENT AND THE FEES.WHEN WILL THE NEW SESSION START. THANKS

63. Nathaniel shadrach says:

Wat part of law do u offer and wats d duration?

64. Ibitoye Lekan says:

Pls Admin of NOUN m still undergraduate of Lasu,and sincerely speaking my parent and myself even are tired of the deadly school fee we are paying despite nothing is being taught compare to d huge fee…just want finds out more if you run full time programme,and can i possibly get hint concerning the scul fee….thnx expecting ur reply soonest.

65. abiodun gabriel says:

pls,i have nt made only mathematics,can i buy the form.becose i wiswh i could b there now

66. Jane Odia says:

Pls its urgent, I want to know d closure date of sales of forms..Jane. Benin City

67. elizabeth samuel says:

pls how much is the school fees and were is the campus situated if am to buy the form were we i submit and pls do u have accountancy department can a person who has ND result enroll for direct entry.

68. OdeliaKaren says:

Where’s the address for National open university in Jos plateau state

69. modupe says:

The the school takes 2 setting?

70. Felicity ufedo onuh says:

I have OND from Kaduna polytechnic can i enroll for direct entry? and what are my requirement ?

71. Agbas says:

Tell me more about noun pls. Thanks

72. nkiruka says:

pls if one hv HND in secretarial stu. and wants to go for direct entry which course do I fit in. thanks.

73. Stella says:

Is awaiting result acceptable at noun.

74. Abbbe says:

please, what are your lecture schedules like? Is it on a Part time basis? if yes how (Part regular that is, coming to school every evening or, selected days of the week. 2. is it on a regular basis that is full time student. Please, i need answers. 3. strictly online, where you don’t get to meet any lecturer one on one?

thanks.

75. tare ogbogbo says:

To whom it may concern- is d form stil on sale

76. alade olatunji says:

Do you offer courses for Engineering

77. ABU, A. S says:

Pls, is PhD program now available in NOUN. What is the rquirement and cost.

78. ABU, A. S says:

Pls, does NOUN run PhD program? What is the rquirement and cost.

79. chioma says:

Pls wen is d closin date for 2012/2013

80. Abubakar Suleiman says:

Dear Sir/madam. Pls I need to know the Closure of Form, I olso learnt that the admission commences on jun 4, but I want to know when noun are goin to close the application form,pls send me details here on 07061290307 or 07033322068. Iwill b glad if my comment will give a favourable reply.thnks

81. Emmanuel Daniel Chigozie says:

after d form wat is next to be done

82. Abiodun kehinde says:

Pls did are waiting result acceptable & two sitting allowed.

83. Favour says:

I commend u guys for a good job.pls I want to knw when d new academic session will resume for PG admission and d closing date for d sale of forms.thanks

84. Emmanuel victor says:

Pls i whant to know if account course is avalable in yenagoa branch and i whant to know if they serve NYC

85. Ifunanya says:

Hw much dose nursing nd community health science pay 4 sch.fees.nd also,can i choose a study centre of my choice?

86. Ojo oluranti says:

Pls did the school (NOUN) offer Building engineering programme? And the form for 2012/13 will be out?

87. mohammed T kazeem says:

i was given an admission sometimes 2011, but i was out of the country since then, please i want to know if my admission is still valid

88. ngozi says:

Pls I wnt enquire wen d form for party tym will close, hw much is d school fees n hw do u run ur own part tym. Pls I really want to knw so dat I can purchase d form on tym. Tanx a lot. Here is my no 08136393362 or u email me in d above email. Tanx

89. Ebuka Nwosu says:

When you buy the form 5,000 how will u be notified that you are now a student of National Open university….or do you have to write another exam to gain admission into this school?

90. Adeosun Toyin says:

I want to ask abt admission to NOUN to study B.NSC in Nursing am a registered nurse/midwife for dis year thanks.

91. Awal says:

Please sir/Madam i just bought the form for NOU undergraduate programme at the bank yesterday. I want to study Information Technology. Unfortunately during filling of the Application Form online I realised that under programmes for Science and Technology one has Computer Science NO Information Technology and under School of Education one has Computer Science too and no Information Technology. Please does it mean that this session the University does not offer Information Technology?.
    Kindly reply to enable me fill the form on time.
    Thanking you in anticipation.

92. admin says:

for those of u asking questions here and there abt NOUN u can jst cal 07035610304 pls note: no midnight cal wil b respounds..u can only cal frm 8a.m to 8p.m.good luck….

93. omojowo gabriel says:

please i want to ask if the form is stil available for sale

94. mercy says:

pls is there any NOUN within Anambra state apart from ANSU

95. admin says:

for candidates sicking for admisson @ NOUN our form,undergraduate form=#5000,post graduat=#10,000 cal 07035610304 for more info..

96. admin says:

information is power,info is life, is through dis info one can have a sound accademic succes.here comes again for admission 2013/2014 accademic secsion in to verious department….undergraduate form..#5000,postgraduate #7500…in pay nd get ur form in any of-Ecobank,UBA,Zenith bank.our study centers is in nation wide….cal 07035610304 for more info…no sms, midnight cal pls..GOOD LOCK…..

97. admin says:

pls beware! of anybody asking u for money for help so dat u wil b admitted in NOUN there are alot of 419ners online nowadays,such a person is a criminal….we are strictly nt in correcting of bribes in any kinds,we can only give u helpfully directions dat u deserve in ur accedamic filed….call 07035610304 from 8a.m to 9a.m Good lock…..

98. Nurudeen T Nurudeen says:

Can u pls confirm for me d prerequisite for admission into school of management from 100 level

99. Gideon Zephaniah says:

When are u commencing the sales of forms for 2012/2013 programs!

100. admin says:

this is to inform all the applicant of NOUN that the 2012/2013 form for undergraduate/postgraduate is now in progress,jst walke in any of our E-transation banks nation-wide to pay and get ur pin….or cal 07035610304 for more info……GOOD LOCK.

101. admin says:

the 2012/2013 academic section for is sales nation-wide in all oue E-transation banks..undergraduate-#5000 postgraduate#7500..cal 07035610304 for more info….

102. admin says:

pls sorry for those erros, the 2012/2013 academic section form is on sale in all our E-transaction banks nation-wide.undergraduate #5000 postgraduate#7500,for more information call 07035610304.GOOK LOCK……

103. admin says:

pls sorry for those erros for NOUN applicants, the 2012/2013 academic section forms is on sale in all our E-transaction banks nation-wide.undergraduate #5000 postgraduate#7500,for more information call 07035610304.GOOK LOCK……

104. Wale says:

Hello sir, am very happy to know about this program, i’ve HND in Insurance and I will like to further in Law. Sir, how would I go about it and what considearation does your institution gives to HND holder? It will be of my joy if this request is being treated with adequate answers. Thanks.

105. harriford says:

please can i gain admission with D7 in english in my waec result

106. Wasiu Ibrahim says:

I’m a student of gateway polytechnic studying accountancy hw can i study law in this institution & from which level, is it 100 or 200 level

107. HABEEB KEHINDE says:

i just want to ask about the technology courses! can someone that is not offer chemistry apply for communication technology or computer science or computer educational courses.

108. Victor says:

is not a suprise dat some candidate are stil fine it dificult to knw the body call NUC and their duties, this body takes cares in all nigerian higher institutions.and the maind function of this body is to accredit all courses runing in the higher institutions.we the NOUN are very grade that we where able to accredited all our courses that we are runing in 2012.the 2012/2013 admission it stil ongoing..

109. admin.. says:

this is to imform those of you prospective students of NOUN who have been admitted so far for undergraduates/ postgraduates programms that the sreening/ registration wil comence on first week of april…while the admission for 2012/2013 it stil in progress.for more info cantact..07035610304 GOOD LOCK….

110. Okojie says:

Please let me know the amount to pay as fee for a post graduate diploma in Information Technology. Kindly give me an estimate so as to enable me plan for it.

111. lanre says:

pls,can i still pay 4 addmission form on Friday 8th March 2013?

112. atabor samuel says:

pls i wnt to know if NOUN still sells form for post graduate studies. For 2013 accademic session. Pls avail me the info so i can enrol. Sam 4rm Abuja. Regards

113. admin... says:

for all the Applicants for NOUN admission in to Undergraduates, Postgraduates, PGD, Masters, Doctorate programs admission for 2013 is stil inprogress.admission in any of our undergraduates program is mostly depends on your O-levels which is not more than two sitting.and all our courses we are offering now was fully acredited by NUC.for more infomations CALL 07035610304.you are highly welcome to a flexible ways of electronic academic leaning.please.cantact….07035610304…..

114. christabel says:

please how much is the school fees for nursing

115. Owas osunde says:

Pls is pastime allow in ur university pls reply

116. winifred says:

how long does it take for your results to be out
    kindly send answers to my email

117. damilola says:

pls can i still get the form?

118. Ay says:

I want to ask if I can transfer from Noun branch from lagos to Osun state cause I am planning to relocate and how long will it take to get that done if its possible.

119. Amin......... says:

this is to announce to you,for those interested applicants for NOUN admission in to various programs that the 2013/2014 admission form is now on sale in all the E-transaction banks nation-wide.call 07035610304 for more info…………….

120. AKOMOLAFE-ISRAEL-AYO says:

Gud day, pls i ll like tu know abt d PART/TIME program…whn is d nest barch nd hw mch is d skul fees. Pls i nid tu know in time 4 me not tu spend d money un me any hw here is my numba 08137436315

121. chi says:

Pls Can i gain admission to study in national open university Nigeria with This neco result. Eng D7, Govt A1, Econs B3, agric E8, CRS C6, Lit in Eng C4. I want to apply an undergraduate course. Is it possible? I Will really appriciate ur urgent reply. Thank You. Pls reply through sms. Thèse are my numbers.08032011540, 07038970580.

122. Jonathan A. A says:

loved the orderliness of your program, but i want to know, after the LAW SCHOOL with NOUN do student proceed to LAW SCHOOL to be call to bar. and when is next academic session starting. i really would like to enroll for LLB

123. Joy says:

How to I start am interested and what are the courses for postgraduate I want to study accounting

124. onyinyechi says:

when will the admission form for 2014/2015 of noun will be available and the address of the Port Harcourt centre study, and also the total cost schedule fees for a new student. thanks.

125. kelechi says:

please i would likme to know if graduate of Law faculty, will be accepted into Law school, and if they do go for service and also if it has been accredited

126. Grace says:

December 2013: When is the next 2014/2015 Intake to NOUN?
    Please contact me via email.
    I really need to know cause NOUN is the only school that can suit the physically challenged.

127. Ana says:

Pls is noun form stl on sale?

128. bello says:

pls do NOUN hav centre @ kaduna
    and wen do they commence session?

129. omojibi says:

pls when u get an answer,share it wt me. thanks.

130. ezekiel says:

any noun studet benin branch accounting student shoud add me up on 2go@ezeyboy17