MAPOLY 2ND BATCH POST-UTME RESULTS OUT FOR 2012/2013: CHECK NOW!!

The Moshood Abiola Polytechnic has released the Post-UTME screening Results of second batch candidates who sat for her 2012/2013 MAPOLY post-utme Screening examination held for candidates of seats number 8341 and Above.

HOW TO CHECK THE 2012/2013 MAPOLY 2ND BATCH POST-UTME RESULTS
Candidates who fall in the above seat numbers are to check their results by following the steps below:
• login into the official portal by clicking here.
• Enter you JAMB UTME Reg. Number and Password(username)
• Click on “Log In” to view your results.

Do not forget to share your results with us.

This News Update was First reported by Adebanjo Adebayo Azeez on the VNTI official Facebook Page, for the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic(MAPOLY).

All The Best!

Comments

1. OSENI IDOWU IDAYAT says:

My name are: Oseni Idowu Idayat with Jamb Reg number: 26195069cc Jamb pass word: 1991 Post Jamb/Post Utme Pin Number: 84900374 Post Jamb/post utme seat 10438 and putting in for business administration am having problems of cheking my result more than two weeks now, have try all the possible means no avail please help me out u can contact me on my phone: 07032414119 or my Email:tunde84authentic@yahoo.com I will be very delighted if my request can be granted before it is too late thanks God bless u.

2. veekthoriah says:

pls help i scored 59% in my post jamb and 243 in my jamb and i registered for artchitecture ,estate management nd am still seeing no admission yet although it is the 2nd batch i hop my chances are not slim

3. @ idowu u scored 42% ur password is yetundei u can check it nw

4. Makindeopeyemi says:

Plz is their still any hope 4 me 2 gain admission dis year? Plz i need ur assistance u can mail me makindeopeyemi43@yahoo.com dis ma number 07036320388 or 08172762766,thanks

5. ajayi timothy says:

i scored 35% in my post utme and 235 in my utme pls what are my chances?and i heard that d list will be out on d 9th of october,is it true?

6. ayosunkanmi says:

pls I score 181 in my jamb and I score 30% in my postutme any hope 4me pls help me out

7. ikotun-bunmi says:

I score 30% in my post jamb and i score 215 in my jamb hv been admitted nw but is full time dat i apply for nw they are giving me part-time wht can i do?

8. make una help me out o i cant stil check my result it keep writing invalid username dis my utme reg no 25857432FJ

9. Mojisola toyin akinDeinde says:

Pls, i register 4 fultime but i was given partime.y?

10. Idowu oluwafunke says:

Pls wen will d result of d parttime last batch be out and d admission list.pls i need a reply.tanx