IMO STATE UNIVERSITY- IMSU ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013!!!

Featured Image

The Imo State University has released her long awaited 2012/2013 IMSU admission list of successfully admitted aspirants into various degree programmes offered by the University for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The IMSU admission list which have been confirmed by the VNTI correspondent IMSU has been fully uploaded online for public access and candidates who sat for the 2012/2013 IMSU post-utme screening can now check their admission status by following the steps below:
1. Visit the IMSU admission list checking portal on: imsu.postutme.org
2. Click on the “admission status” link in the portal
3. Enter your JAMB REG NO and PIN to access your status
4. Click on Login.

Congratulations to all candidates who made the 2012/2013 IMSU merit admission list.

More list to follow soon!

Comments

1. fina says

i scored 240 and d cut off is 220.buh my name wasn’t thr……………pls i need to knw y……..is it because i chose it as 2nd choice?

2. Stanley says

I checked it and saw my name those that mean I have admitted..but I cant see were it was written whether am admitted or not…..am really confused

• Loconso says

Yes @ stanley…ah choosed em as ma firs choice nd scrd 247 in jamb nd 230 in postume wf microbiology..nd got admitted….dr merit list waz 4 first choice only

3. Favour says

Wen i login 2 imsu site.i login my jamb reg ad pin.ad it showed me my details in d admission page.my full name.jamb reg num,dept,faculty,post ume score,average.plz wat does it mean

4. Franklin says

Thhhannnkkkk god atlast i have gotten admission in imsu…if u have problem checkin urs call me on 07039591007…i once had my own problem b4 finally gettin anoda way to check it…..

5. princecharles says

The website is not login in,we cannot put the jamb reg. No and pin. Pls give us a solution,we av stayed anxious enough.

6. Okwara peace says

Plz i checked and i saw no admission given…i got 259 in jamb,260 in pume and the cut off mark is 250 for med lab department…plz what is wrong…i am rily confused now

7. blessing says

have tried alday trying to check my admission status but the site is not opening. pls kindly send me the way out.

thanks.

8. obinna says

Theres problem oh, i checked my admission status on wednesday and it said i was admitted, but today i checked again and it says no admission given yet..pls help

9. JOY says

i scored 244 in jamb nd 220 ptume in sociology my average is 232 nd cutof is 230 so i check my admsn status in my phone day said admitd nd i check it it computer day said nt admtd wat is wrong pls i nd an answer

10. Anthony says

i cheked my admision status on wednesday and i saw my name been admitted into d course of study but is unfortunate 4 me 2 chek it again but saw dat d ar saying no admision given.plz sum1 shuld help am confused dis my numba:08162786266

11. donald says

hw can i check d list cux i cnt acces d names bt i was admitted. Nd wats d meanin of sumtin pdsc1 nd pdsc2 cux de ar nt filled in d admission page?

12. Joy says

Plz i nd ur help i got 232 in my aggregate nd day cut 230 in sociology i checkd it on computer i wz given admsn so check it d folowg day it said admsn nt given yet plz i nd ur help i dnt knw wt 2 do

13. Anozie chukwuebuka says

Plis o i scored 224 in my jamb and 280 in imsu screening. my aggr. score is 252 and my department cuts 250 yet my name didn’t com out do i have hope?

14. Ehirinne nnennaya says

Plz oooo,am begging imsu admission board to bring out our admission list so that we will know our stand and start preparing oooooo,cos i cant wait 2 b a campus gul

15. emmanuel chima says

i checked my putme wit my pin i saw my name nd i wnt 2 my result details,my name wasnt complete nd my jamb no was nt d same,helpme wat do i do

16. prettttttttty says

imagine ooooo my faculty(environmental)cut 180 nd i got 220(average)i did not get admitted cos i did not give them 150000 pple i no dat got below 220 gained admission YEYE SCRAGGY GLORIFIED SECONDARY SCHOOL

17. maskzy says

hahahahahahaha…everybadi iz 4ustrated ooo..hehehe..i wrote ma exam with google nd goh 240…iz da posibl????hahahaha..kpele jor o@frndz

18. MR-XDON(youngpolitician) says

Sociology failed accreditation last yr sori 4 dose dat chused d course no addmsn 4 u….mind u supplementary form closed ystay

19. princewill says

youngpolitician wat do u mean that sociology was not accredited,but it was added in d jamb brochure,so were did get d information from.thanks

20. Blessing says

youngpolitician, wat do u mean by dat, n were did u gt dat info 4rm…pls b srius let me knw my stand cause dat’s my course. Who tld u dat???

21. Xup says

I score 245 in jamb n 230 in my postutme n my dep. cut off mark is 220,bt wen i check dey told me no admission,wat does dat mean.

22. Echezona says

Everything gona be alright. Just exercise a little patience maybe this week or next and you all will definitely smile.

23. kasper makcharles says

this school is a very useless school full of dumb brains i cnt blive i wrote in this school and pass it amuse me that a very useless school can be so stupid. the point is that the school is not competitive* my advice is that student should not go to the school because its no condusive beside the environment is not delicate thanks for your understanding

24. Frank says

Vikky attack sum1 wen u knw ntin abt dat,youngmoni is correct.bt dat does nt mean d wnt admit 4 sociology,bt it wil reduce d number well.gudluck as u excise patience.franklin923@2go.

25. Frank says

If u hv nt beeni admitted keep faith alive.bt mind u,all d merit admisn is correct,if u ar nt admitted,u did nt beat d cutoff mark.if u pt imsu 2nd choice y wil u b talkin.u wil receive a 2nd class admisn.franklin923 on 2go.

26. Dickson jarule says

Helo evry1,u dnt hav 2 panic.4 dos of u dat hav seen ur name,u hv been admitd.u hav notin 2 worry abt but if u stil want 2 get more info,call me on dis number 08181122108.Gud luck!!!

27. brandon modichinma says

If you av any problem plz do call me i mean those dat need the admisn seriously 07068944600….ur admisn is secure dnt be disfaithed.

28. linda says

plz i scord 243 n my jamb nd 230 n my postume nd my course s management studies..nd s my 2nd choice….wil dey gv mi admnsn

29. Favour pauline says

Pls wat z happenin cos i scored 238 in jamb nd 150 ptume i choose education nd d cutoff is 180 nd my is 194, i merit it bt am nt given admission.why?

30. anthony says

i saw my name d day i chekd d admission merit list and being comfirmed admitted.when i checkd it back wen d site began to work i didnt c my name,it was saying u have no admission. Pls what shuld be my faith cos am confused.plz if u ve any useful info concerning on dis comment pls do let me knw by adding me on 2go wit Anthony987 thank u

31. ibeh stephen says

hmmm………….. i don taya for IMSU o. even with my 310 postutme score and 232 jamb, i no still make merit. whoever is under ma category, pls call make we discuss our fate: 07069105094

32. maureen duru ijeoma says

I SCORED 300 IN D POSTUTME ND 231 IN JAMB ND I GOT D MERIT ADMISSION ,I WAS GIVEN LAW….BUT MY PROBLEM IS DAT I HEARD DAT D ADMISSION LIST WAS CANCELLED..IS IT TRUE OR JUST A RUMOUR

33. Ehirinne Deborah says

Hy every1,pls am deborah,i hails from uda in orsu l.g.a in imo state,i want 2 guys 2 help me beg imsu board 2 put my name in admission list cos an tired of staying at home oooooooooooooo pls

34. OBINNA says

THOSE THAT DIDNT SEE THEIR NAME, WHAT WILL BE THEIR FAITH, IS THERE ANY HOPE, HAVE THEY FINISH GIVING ADDMISSION? PLEASE LET ME KNOW

35. Ndukwe Chika K. says

Pls, what about those who applied for supplementary courses?. Pls, anyone with a relieving information should let me know.

36. Bright says

If your looking 4 quick admission provided you reach d cutt off,call pro Bright on 07067422159. Bb pin214FA05C. These is the last chance,grab it,imsu we are watching the population and academic standard

37. come curare le emorroidi says

It is the best time to make some plans for the future
    and it’s time to be happy. I’ve learn this
    put up and if I could I wish to counsel you few attention-grabbing issues or suggestions.
    Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article.
    I desire to learn even more issues about it!