IMO STATE POLYTECHNIC- IMOPOLY 2012/2013 POST-UTME RESULTS OUT!!

The Imo State Polytechnic(IMOPOLY) Umuagwo, has released the results of candidates who sat for her 2012/2013 post-utme screening exercise for admission into programmes offered by the Institution for the 2012/2013 academic session.

Candidates who sat for the Imo State polytechnic screening test last month can now check their IMOPOLY post-utme results by visiting the Institution portal HERE and searching for their names in the List.
Otherwise, click here: www.imopoly.edu.ng

NOTE: Scores are Over 400.
All the best.

VNTI IMOPOLY
Click “SHARE” below, for your friends to get this!!!

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

Also join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK below!!.

Comments

1. ibezim joshua says

am so so happy i just saw my imo poly post utme result and i scored 216 plz sumbodi tell me if i will be addmited

2. Eke Christian Onyewuchi. says

I have seen my post utme result, but there is something am not understanding. My name appeared double on the same list bearing the same name, coure, reg code and every thing but different scores.

3. Ariole augusta says

Plz i did’nt see my name in the list, what happened coz am sure i wrote well, or is the second list going to come out.

4. Eileen says

Hi! This post could not be written any better! Reading
    through this post reminds me of my good old
    room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him.

Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

Look at my web page :: Mayurakhsi Sanghvi

5. okoro cynthia says

When will the supplementary list be out and sure are we to gain admission into our dept when most dept is filled n they are still selling forms.

6. prayer says

Pls cn som1 tel me d departments that re filld pls oo n wat is d cutof 4 accounting nd bankin&finance pls u peppl shud hep me wit an answer urgently

7. imopoly pls stop keeping us on suspence, we can't wait to see our long time frnds nd our lecturers says

Dis is the one and only mr charles lugard.