The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, (FUNAAB), is desirous of undertaking a Pre-qualification exercise and Submission of Tenders for the following projects:
Click here to see available projects
Contractors are hereby requested to indicate their interest in participating in the Pre-qualification exercise and Submission of Tenders.
To be considered, potential Companies are required to collect a Pre-qualification Screening Questionnaire from the Director, Physical Planning Unit. Intending Contractors must submit all the under-listed verifiable documents.
1. Evidence of Company’s registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
2. Certified true copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company with the Corporate
Affairs Commission (CAC07);
3. Evidence of Compliance with the statutory provision of Section 6 (1)-(3) of the Industrial Training Fund
Amendment Act, 2011;
4. Evidence of compliance with statutory provision of Pension Reform Act, 2004;
5. Corporate profile, to include, Curriculum vitae and copies of credentials of Company and Technical Staff,
indicating qualification and year(s) of cognate experience and registration with necessary professional bodies;
6. Evidence of payment of tax for the last three (3) years, duly stamped;
7. Copy of VAT registration and Evidence of past VAT remittances for such jobs;
8. Current Company’s audited statement of Accounts, duly stamped by a registered Auditor;
9. Original Bank Statement for the past twelve months;
10. Bank Reference from reputable Bank with evidence of overdraft facilities;
11. Company’s address, functional contact address, GSM phone number(s) and e-mail addresses;
12. Reference letters from three (3) previous clients of similar jobs, satisfactorily managed;
13. Original copies of documents would be requested to be made available for sighting whenever required; and
14. A sworn Affidavit certifying that:
a. The documents submitted for the pre-qualification exercise are not only genuine but correct;
b. The Director(s) seeking for the pre-qualification had never been convicted by any court of law;
c. The Company is not bankrupt; and
d. None of the officers of FUNAAB or BPP is a former or present Director of the Company.
SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS AND THE TENDERS
The Pre-qualification documents arranged in the order listed above are to be submitted in five (5) copies, A4 size paged and neatly bound and sealed in two (2) envelopes with the outer envelope marked “ SECRET Pre-Qualification for (Quoting the appropriate projects’ name )” boldly written on the top right hand corner of the envelope and delivered to:
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta,
P. M. B. 2240, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
To reach him not later than Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 at 4.00p.m.
a. Interested Contractors should come with samples of Seats to be supplied when submitting the tenders;
b. Failure to comply with the above requirements would automatically result in disqualification;
c. The University reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claim made on the Pre-qualification document submitted by Companies;
d. The University reserves the right to reject any Pre- qualification document and is neither committed nor
obliged to give reasons for the rejection of any of the Companies responding to this invitation; and
M. O. Ayoola (JP) FUNAAB/REG/81/II/138
Registrar September 25, 2012
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂