FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE HND AND ND(EVENING) ADMISSION LIST OUT FOR 2012/2013!!

Featured Image

The Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Imo State Nigeria, has released her admission list of successfully admitted candidates for various Evening programmes offered by the institution for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The Nekede Polytechnic Admission List, according to VNTI correspondent Nekede, has been pasted on the Polytechnic general Notice board, in the Admin section, for public access.

Candidates who applied for various evening programmes at the Federal Polytechnic Nekede are advised to visit the Polytechnic Notice board as soon as possible, to access the admission list, pending its upload.

Congratulations to all students who made the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Admission List.

VNTI NEKEDE POLYTECHNIC

Comments

1. Onwu Ndem Ironma says

Im finding it difficult to check my name in the NDE 2012-2013 admission list on line.please can you help me check my name & reply me via my e-mail.1st choice is BF while 2nd is MKT.im in the west now.

2. Onyegbule Obioma says

Pls i hav bin tryng2chek my name for ds eveng prog list but2no avail,wo wil help me out and check my name,department is EE.pls help me out tru my e-mail

3. amadi uce kalu says

Sir, i need help on the just released Even program list for HND. i am presently in Lagos and i need help on how to check my name at the notice board. Department of Business Administration and Management; name Amadi Uche Kalu is my name;

thanks

4. onukwugha promise izuchukwu says

With due respect sir please make it available on net so that those of us living far can have access to it I am from Imo state may God bless you and your staff for understanding God bless our father land.

5. Ndejiobi Gloria says

Pls sir am having problem for checking my name online. I want to check my name for evening programme sir i will be glad if my name is out for evening programme tanx

6. goodness chibuike says

Why is it that i can’t check my name online, must we go to the school to check our names. pls i need a reply.

7. emmanuel abaniwn says

Pls mama i hav spend all i hav to make sure i go to school. Mama, i nid to findout if my name is out so i can pay up my fees now i hav the money at hand. Tanx am hoping to get a happy comment for u mama.